Tom Kenny Net Worth 2020, Biography, Weight, Height, Career and Awards.
Tom Kenny Net Worth 2020 – Tom Kenny is an American American actor, voice actor, and a comedian who is eminent for his work as voice actor in the TV series and films ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ and also for working as a voice actor in some of the films like ‘Rocko’s Modern’, ‘LifeAdventure Time’, ‘The Powerpuff Girls’ and many others.
Tom Kenny Net Worth
As of November 2020, The estimated net worth of the actor and comedian Tom Kenny is reaching up to $20 million. He made his millions fortune from the TV movies and series that he has been voice acting on.
Tom Kenny’s animated movies gross hundreds of millions at the box office, for an example “The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water” movie grossed $325 million.
Tom Kenny is one of the greatest voice actors of all time. He has made more than 400 credited acting roles in TV movies and series.
Tom Kenny is the voice actor of SpongeBob SquarePants animated series and its movies, and this role is one of his most successful work of all time. Tom Kenny is married to Jill Talley, they have two children, and they are happily living together.
Born to Theresa Bridget and Paul Austin Kenny in Syracuse, New York, United States of America during the year of 1962, Tom Kenny was raised in the same place where he was born.
Even though Tom Kenny is an actor and a voice actor, he was interested in drawing and collecting the records since he was a child.
Talking about the educational background of Tom Kenny, he attended the Catholic high school, Bishop Grimes High School along with a famous comedian Bobcat Goldthwait.
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
- Tom Kenny made his film debut appearing in the 1989 romantic comedy film ‘How I Got into College’. It was directed by Savage Steve Holland. In 1991, he appeared in a supporting role in the film ‘Shakes the Clown’. The film did very poorly commercially. It also received poor reviews. The following year, he appeared in the television film ‘Medussa: Dare to Be Truthful’.
- His first major work as a voice actor was in the animated series ‘Rocko’s Modern Life’. It aired from 1993 to 1996. The series earned huge popularity and also won a few awards, including an Emmy. In 1996, he started working on the show ‘Dexter’s Laboratory’, a popular sci-fi animated series. He played one of the main roles.
- He next played a role in the popular animated TV series ‘Johnny Bravo’. It aired from 1997 to 2004. In 1998, he started working in the superhero animated TV series ‘The Powerpuff Girls’. Kenny voiced many of the main characters of the series. It aired from 1998 to 2005. The series won an Annie Award, as well as three Emmy Awards.
- In 1999, he came to popularity after he started voicing the titular character in the animated series ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’. The series became a massive hit and has won several awards which include two Emmy Awards and six Annie Awards. The show has also been appreciated by critics.
- Other popular animated TV series that he worked in over the next two decades include ‘Xiaolin Showdown’ (2003-06), ‘The Batman’ (2004-08), ‘Camp Lazlo’ (2005-08), ‘Adventure Time’ (2010-present), ‘Ultimate Spiderman’ (2012-17) and ‘Miles From Tomorrowland’ (2015-present). He has also voiced his character in multiple movies and video games related to the ‘SpongeBob SquarePants’ series.
- The popular animated movies he has appeared in include ‘Aloha! Scooby Doo!’ (2005), ‘The Batman vs Dracula’ (2005), and ‘Delhi Safari’ (2012). He has also appeared in a few feature films such as ‘Surviving Christmas’ (2004), ‘World’s Greatest Dad’ (2009) and ‘God Bless America’ (2011).
Tom Kenny has received two Annie Awards in his career so far. He won his first award in 2010, for his work in the animated series ‘SpongeBob Squarepants’.
His work in the animated series ‘Adventure Time’ won him his second Annie Award in 2014.