Smokepurpp Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career, and Awards.
Smokepurpp Net Worth 2020: Smokepurpp estimated Net Worth 2020, Early Life, Body Measurement, Achievement, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many other important information have been provided on this page. Scroll below to see more information about Smokepurpp.
Smokepurpp is an American rapper and producer from Florida, United States. He burst into the lo-fi rap scene in 2015 through the online audio distribution platform SoundCloud. He started out as a producer during his high school days and started rapping after being unsuccessful in that line of work.
He was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on 15th May 1997, and was given the name Omar Jeffery Pineiro.
His mother is of Hispanic ethnicity while his father is of mixed heritage. When he was three years old, he moved with his family to Miami (Dade County), Florida.
In one of his interviews, he said that the area where he grew up was not a nice neighborhood and had a lot of criminal activity and violence. He has described himself in childhood and high school as a calm individual surrounded by diverse types and groups of people.
He began using drugs at a young age. He began smoking marijuana at the age of eight years and started using Xanax at the age of sixteen. He even sold Xanax for a few years.
He attended North Gardens High School in Miami.
It was in high school that he started to seriously pursue music and became a music producer.
He dropped out in his senior year at high school after tasting success in music.
- He started producing music in high school. He used to work on the software DWA FL Studio to produce music. He did not like the attention of being a rapper and therefore preferred to work behind the scenes as a producer.
- He is categorized in the media and the music industry as a ‘SoundCloud rapper’. His musical style is categorized as ‘Lo-fi rap’ and/or ‘trap’. His songs contain recurring lyrical references to drug use, luxury cars, gang violence, and sexual activity.
- In March 2017, he signed a deal with music industry executive Todd Moscowitz’s new record label ‘Alamo Records’ under the Universal Music Group. As a bonus gift, he received a diamond chain worth $50,000. In the same month, he also signed a deal with Interscope records. He also released an extended play (EP) record called ‘Up Now Fuck Next’ on May 12, 2017, on the Alamo Records label which was in a digital download format.
- He is a frequent collaborator with fellow Florida rap artist Lil Pump whom he is acquainted with since childhood. He is also a collaborator with Canadian producer and rapper Murda Beatz.
- In May 2017, he released his single ‘Audi’ that became his biggest hit to date with 25 million plays on SoundCloud and 33 million streams on Spotify. The song was certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The song was included in his mixtape Album ‘Deadstar’ that released in September 2017. Following the release of his mixtape ‘Deadstar’, he signed on to the record label Cactus Jack Records.
- The mixtape ‘Deadstar’ features eighteen tracks and is the first major album of Smokepurpp. Its initial release date was September 22, 2017, but was eventually released on September 28, 2017.
- The mixtape ‘Bless Yo Trap’ was released on 13th April 2018 and debuted at no. 40 on the Billboard 200 albums chart. On the Billboard Top R&B/Hip Hop albums chart, the mixtape reached no. 22. On the Billboard Top Rap albums chart, the mixtape reached no. 17. On the Billboard Top Canadian albums chart, the mixtape reached no. 30. The single ‘123’ from the mixtape reached no. 19 on the Billboard ‘US bubbling hot under 100’ chart.
- Smokepurpp has announced that he is working to release a sequel to his mixtape ‘Deadstar’. The sequel is tentatively titled ‘Deadstar 2’ and its release date is yet to be announced. There have been leaks of tunes and lyrics that are supposedly from different singles in the mixtape from but so far there is no confirmation from Smokepurpp that these leaks are authentic. On 25th December 2017, a song titled ‘Distance’ was leaked on SoundCloud that is supposedly part of the ‘Deadstar 2’ mixtape.
- In March 2018, in an interview with Canadian music journalist ‘Nardwuar’, he announced a new project. The new project is a mixtape titled ‘Sound of Space’ and its release date is yet to be announced.
His song ‘Audi’ has been certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA).
His mixtape ‘Deadstar’ debuted at no. 42 and the mixtape ‘Bless Yo Trap’ debuted at no. 40 on the Billboard Top 200 album chart.
Наvіng ѕtаrtеd hіѕ muѕісаl саrееr аt а vеrу еаrlу аgе, Ѕmоkерurрр hаѕ mаnаgеd tо ассumulаtе а nеt wеаlth оf $3 mіllіоn аѕ оf November 2020.
Аt hіѕ аgе аnd соnѕіdеrіng thе еnvіrоnmеnt hе grеw uр іn, wе саn ѕау thіѕ іѕ а vеrу bіg асhіеvеmеnt оn hіѕ раrt, аnd ѕіnсе hе іѕ ѕtіll vеrу асtіvе, thеrе іѕ gоіng аn іnсrеаѕе іn thе numbеrѕ іn thе futurе.
Ѕmоkерurрр ѕtаrtеd оff hіѕ саrееr bу рrоduсіng іnѕtrumеntаlѕ, but uроn rеаlіzіng thаt реорlе wеrе nоt buуіng thеm, hе dесіdеd tо rар.
Тhіѕ tоtаllу сhаngеd thе соurѕе оf hіѕ саrееr, аnd hе асhіеvеd grеаt ѕuссеѕѕ.
Want to say something about his net worth? Leave your comments below.