Scott Disick Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career and Relationship.
Scott Disick Net Worth 2020 – The name Scott Disick is synonymous with the Kardashians. This is because quite a significant amount of his estimated net worth of $16 million is from his acting with the notorious family on their show Keeping Up With The Kardashians, as well as its spin-offs. Disick also banks as a model and entrepreneur.
American entrepreneur and reality television star Scott Disick’s net worth is $25 million
Scott Disick a.k.a Lord is a Jewish – American born in Eastport, Long Island in May 1983. His sun sign is Gemini. Scott was born with a silver spoon to wealthy parents Jeffery and Bonnie Disick.
Though he believes he never completed his education, he was actually privately schooled at “The Ross School” in the Hamptons.
Before his 18th birthday, he was arrested on two occasions both for drunk driving and for speeding. Because he dropped out of school citing reasons that school was not for him, he took on modeling jobs by appearing on covers of teenage romance magazines.
- He took up modeling, featuring on the cover pages of a young adult book series ‘Heartland’ in 2001, as a teenager.
- He ventured into numerous entrepreneurial endeavors, starting with launching a tanning product for men, Monte Carlo, under the tagline ‘It’s like liquid sunshine’.
- He handles a number of businesses that make products such as Rejuvacare and QuickTrim, among others.
- He introduced a line of menopause supplements – Amidren by Scott Disick for men aged 20-40 years.
- He has invested in a number of private businesses, helping his friends set up nightclubs and startup companies.
- He has made regular appearances on the Kardashian family shows – ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ and ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’, which have featured his on-again off-again relationship with girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian.
- He ran into an argument with his girlfriend, Kourtney, on an episode of ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’ in 2010, which resulted in Disick attending therapy at an outpatient rehab program for alcohol and psychological problems.
- In 2012, he opened a Japanese meatpacking district restaurant, Ryu, in New York City partnering with other businessmen. However, the restaurant didn’t function for long and closed after 191 days.
- He has appeared as himself on a number of reality television shows, such as ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York’, ‘Kourtney & Khloe Take the Hamptons’, ‘Punk’d’, and Lord Disick: Lifestyles of a Lord’.
- Being a fashion enthusiast, he looks upon Patrick Bateman from the ‘American Psycho’ fame for fashion tips.
- While dressing up for a day, he selects his watch based on his day’s activity – a Patek Philippe fits well for an important meeting, a Rolex compliments a relaxed day, while a Jacob and Co. perfects an event.
It’s an open secret that bad boy Scott and reality Tv star Kourtney Kardashian are not legally married. We guess this is one of the reasons he has been spotted with various beautiful girls regardless of the fact that he has 3 kids with Kourtney.
From his numerous escapades, it has been thus observed that Scott prefers younger women usually in the late teens or early twenties. Having had a short stint with Bella Thorne he moved on and is currently dating Sophie Richie.