Robert Bryson Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career, Personal Life and Awards
Robert Bryson Net Worth 2020– Robert Bryson Hall is an American rapper, singer, songwriter and music producer better known by his stage name Logic. Coming from a broken family, he has had unfortunate experiences as a child.
Growing up, he witnessed his brothers selling drugs, his father buying those drugs, his alcoholic mother and sisters getting beaten up by men. However, even at that age, he tried to see the positivity of the situation and made those experiences a lesson as to what not to do with his own life.
Biography of Robert Bryson
- Logic was born as Sir Robert Bryson Hall II on January 22, 1990, in Gaithersburg, Maryland. His father is an African-American, while his mother is a Caucasian. He was named after his father, Robert Bryson Hall, and the ‘Sir’ in his name was added by his mother and is not a title.
- He had a troubled childhood as both his parents were alcoholic and addicted to drugs. Not only those, but his brothers were also drug dealers and taught him how to produce crack cocaine. The family lived in the West Deer Park neighborhood, where a quarter of the residents were below the poverty line.
- He himself smoked marijuana early in his youth and had serious cigarette addiction. However, he had since then given up marijuana and alcohol, other than an occasional glass of champagne, but is still struggling to give up cigarette.
- He attended Gaithersburg High School in his neighborhood but was expelled from there before he could complete his graduation. According to him, he started to miss classes and failed in many subjects, which caused his expulsion.
- He became interested in rap and hip-hop music when he was 14 years old, after watching the Quentin Tarantino movie ‘Kill Bill: Volume 1’. During this time, he also met Solomon Taylor, who soon became his mentor and encouraged him to write lyrics on instrumental beats.
Logic’s career had an interesting start and like many other rappers, he began his journey by pure luck and a lot of talent. After getting into hip hop and rap, he released his first unofficial mixtape, which was called Logic: The mixtape. After this release, many started noticing this young rapper and wanted to see what else he has under his sleeve.
In 2010 he released his first mixtape as Logic, called “Young, Broke & Infamous” and with that, he caught the attention of Chris Zarou, president of Visionary Music Group who did not hesitate a second to sign it.
Under this label, he released his mixtape “Young Sinatra” in 2011, which was part of a mixtape trilogy completed by “Young Sinatra: Undeniable” of 2012 and “Young Sinatra: Welcome to Forever” in 2013.
That same year would enter the list “Freshmen” XXL magazine and sign a contract with Def Jam Recordings. In October 2014, Logic finally released their first studio album entitled “Under Pressure”, an album that has no collaboration in their songs and that represents several very personal aspects of Logic’s life.
The subject “1-800-273-8255” is undoubtedly the most important in Logic’s career. The song, with featuring of Alessia Cara and Khalid, begins from the perspective of a person who “does not want to be alive” and therefore calls the suicide prevention line.
Then the roles are reversed and in the second verse, the rapper speaks from the point of view of the person who answered the call. After the interpretation of the song in the MTV awards, the number of calls to the suicide prevention line was increased by 50%.
Another of Logic’s successful songs is Black Spiderman. “This song is a celebration of unity and a world built on division. People always say that they do not see colors, that they see people.
And I answer that if you should see color, you should see a black man, a white woman, a Latin girl, or any color of the rainbow, “said the rapper in an interview with Mass Appeal magazine.
The latest project he has been working on is the album Supermarket. Another two songs came out in 2019, under the names Dangerous Mind and Confessions. The songs weren’t a part of the album Supermarket on purpose.
A new twist that he added to his album was adding a bit of rock to his rap songs and mixing them up. Besides being into music, Logic published a book called Supermarket in 2019 and became the bestselling author.
He was also featured in a video game called The Last of Us Part II and his new album called Confessions of a Dangerous Mind Has also been released.
Logic’s net worth is estimated at around 14 million. His career is currently skyrocketing and he is one of the most popular rappers at the moment. His songs are on all the charts and everyone seems to love his unusual style of music.
His net worth comes from his songs, his music, and his performances. He is very active and we will probably see more of his music coming out soon, so this number could go higher up.
He is currently located in California where he enjoys his days in a lavish mansion. Since he is no longer married, he has all the time in the world to find someone to spend his money with.
Robert Bryson Hall is not on talking terms with his mother, who, according to him, is not only prejudiced, but also racist, and is not a good person overall. His father was not around when he was a child, but he reconciled with his father after he became a famous rapper.
While he does believe in God, he is not religious. According to him, his mother, who was overly zealous about religion, disgusted him so much that he avoids religious fanaticism.
In October 2015, he married singer Jessica Andrea. They had been dating for over two years.
In early 2013, Robert Bryson Hall was featured in the ‘XXL’ magazine. He was included in the publication’s annual “Top 10 Freshmen List”.
Logic Net Worth
Logic is an American rapper and producer who has a net worth of $14 million.
Follow him on Instagram@Logic
Follow him on Twitter@Logic No Pressure