180 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend in 2020 that Will Amaze Her.
180 Questions to Ask Your Girlfriend in 2020 that Will Amaze Her – It’s only natural that we get curious about the things we are interested in. It’s only natural to pay more attention to the things we love. Asking questions is only natural in the game of building trust and relationships.
You two, are from different worlds – different political, emotional or even religious backgrounds. And in order to build friendship and relationship together, it’s only important to have a good knowledge of each other’s world. Observing is a solid approach but asking questions is a powerful window into a person’s mind.
Sometimes we are scared of asking questions cause we don’t want to come off as weird or awkward. We wonder to ourselves ‘what’s the right question to ask?’ Usually, because of different ideas of what is proper to ask a person on a first date or on subsequent meetings, it’s important that there is a guide.
This article details a step by step approach to the art of asking good and revealing question and at what point in a relationship they should be asked. This might probably be the most detailed piece of writing on this issue, so sit back and get enlightened.
QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR GIRLFRIEND
To get on this ride you need to first take baby-steps. Don’t dive into the deeply personal questions because that will be creepy and invading privacy. You have to start with basic questions, build trust, before pulling out the bigger guns.
1. What’s your favorite color?
2. Where were you born?
3. Who is your favorite movie character?
4. What’s your top three favorite cartoons as a kid?
5. If you could trade lives with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
6. What’s a cheesy song you’ve got memorized?
7. What’s the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
8. Is there anything really weird that you find attractive in a guy?
9. If money wasn’t an object, what’s the first thing you would buy?
10. In high school, what activities did you do after school?
11. If you were an instrument, what would you be?
12. What’s your favorite meal and why?
13. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
14. Do you consider yourself conservative or a risk taker?
15. What do you like most about being a woman?
16. Do you have any habits you’d like to break?
17. Do you have any secrets you never want your parents to find out?
18. Do you have an annoying pet peeve?
When a relationship starts getting a little more serious, there’s another level of deeper questions you need to ask your girlfriend. These questions are a little more mature than the dirty ones, and they will give you a chance to figure out if you are lined up as a couple. If you want to continue growing closer to this girl, you will have to see if your relationship values are in sync.
1. Do you ever want to get married?
2. Are kids eventually on your agenda?
3. Do you have a bucket list?
4. Do you like to set goals for yourself?
5. What makes you happy?
6. If you found out you were pregnant, how would you react?
7. Is there a life challenge that made you stronger?
8. Is there anything surprising people don’t know about you?
9. Do you believe you should always tell the truth?
10. Do you have any fears?
11. Do you have a line for cheating?
12. If you could change one thing in this world, what would it be?
13. Do you have a mentor?
14. Do you have religious beliefs?
15. Are there any charities or organizations you are involved with?
16. What are you passionate about?
17. If you want kids and found out you couldn’t have them, would you consider other options?
18. Who’s your nearest and dearest friend?
Finding a girl you intellectually connect to might be the most fulfilling experience you will ever get to feel.
When two people are starting out, there’s a heck of a lot to learn about each other. You’ll want to know her hopes and dreams, along with the things she’s passionate about or afraid of.
1. If you could move to another country, where would it be?
2. Do you have a favorite thing to do to relax?
3. Would you prefer to get some jewelry, go on a trip, or have a day at the spa with me?
4. Do you fly by the seat of your pants, or do you like to plan your day?
5. Where would you live if money wasn’t an issue?
6. What’s your favorite song and why?
7. What’s your favorite aspect of technology?
8. Is there anything you detest about technology?
9. If you could pick up right now and go on a road trip, where would you want to go?
10. Do you have a favorite flower?
11. Would you prefer living by the ocean or in a city?
12. Tell me a skill you are proud of.
13. Would you rather go bungee jumping or give a speech to a large audience?
14. Have you ever been involved in a protest?
15. Tell me about the best job you’ve ever had.
16. Where do you see yourself and your life in 5 years?
17. Do you prefer to be unique or understood?
18. Is there something you learned from your parents that is most valuable to you?
Now, we will look at possible romantic questions you should pose to your better half. It really doesn’t matter how long you have been with a girl. You’ve got to keep that romance fire burning. This means you have to figure out what she wants when it comes to romance and give it to her.
Simply put, you will have to ask her the questions if you are serious about bringing her closer to you in the way that matters.
1. Do you remember your first kiss?
2. When it comes time for marriage, how would you like to be proposed to?
3. Is there a specific song you would like to be written for you?
4. Do you think relationships are forever?
5. Is there anything that makes you feel super sexy?
6. Is there anything I could wear that would instantly turn you on?
7. I want to know if you truly believe in soulmates.
8. Do you remember who your first crush was?
9. Do you know when you are in real love with a man?
10. Tell me about your perfect date experience.
11. Do you like romantic dinners?
12. When was the first time you had sex, and what was it like?
13. How many times would you say you’ve been in love?
14. Are anniversaries important to you?
15. How would you like to celebrate an anniversary?
16. What’s your perfect date: a horseback ride on the beach and dinner at a fancy restaurant or a night out on the town to watch a live band?
17. Have you ever had “perfect” love?
18. Do you like it when I wear cologne?
19. Are you the one that usually says “I love you” first?
20. Do you have anything, in particular, you like to do on Valentine’s Day?
Here are some cute questions that will help take the tension off and get her smiling, so she can open up more to you.
1. Do you prefer watching the sunset or rise?
2. When you were growing up, how did you picture your life as an adult?
3. What was your favorite outdoor game as a kid?
4. What’s your favorite movie of all time?
5. Has anybody ever given you a surprise party?
6. If I was going to surprise you on your birthday, what would you like me to do?
7. Do you treat yourself well?
8. Do you practice random acts of kindness?
9. Has anyone ever done a random act of kindness for you?
10. Do you have a favorite children’s storybook growing up?
11. Are you a dreamer?
12. How do you like to wake up in the morning?
13. What’s your favorite meal made from scratch?
14. Who’s the person you call when you need good advice?
15. Is there anything about getting old that you are looking forward to?
16. If I could beam you anywhere right now, where would you like to go?
17. Did you have a favorite teacher growing up?
18. Did you have a favorite toy growing up?
19. Do you have anything really old that you’ve kept from your childhood that’s special to you?
20. Do you have a favorite smell you like?
There’s no doubt relationships are lots of work, but you’ve got to make sure there’s some fun thrown in there, too! Laughter is the best medicine.
Here are a few light and fun questions to ask your girlfriend to put a nice, big smile on her face.
1. What is the funniest thing you’ve ever heard when eavesdropping on a conversation?
2. Will you ever go to your high school reunion?
3. What’s the most recent embarrassing moment of yours?
4. What is the silliest pickup line a guy has used on you?
5. If you were going to make up a new drink, what would it be?
6. Are you lucky when it comes to draws and contests?
7. Is there a specific television show or worldly phenomenon you don’t understand?
8. Do you remember the last time you mailed a letter to someone?
9. Have you ever stood up a guy?
10. What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
11. Do you like it hot or cold?
12. Have you ever caught yourself laughing by yourself?
13. Would you choose to go a day without your cell phone or a day without eating?
14. What’s the most horrific date you’ve ever been on?
15. Is there a tv character you wish was your friend?
16. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
17. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
18. Do you watch reality tv?
19. Would you ever think about going on a reality show?
20. Do you have a favourite dinosaur?
Weird questions aren’t off the table as long as you guys are close and are comfortable with each other. Here are a few randomly weird questions to ask your girlfriend to keep the conversation and learning process moving.
1. What’s the worst fad diet you’ve tried?
2. Do you have deja vu?
3. Do you ever remember what you dream about?
4. Do you know how to juggle?
5. If you had to give up alcohol, coffee, or chocolate, which would it be?
6. Have you ever been hit on by another woman?
7. What’s the grossest food you’ve ever eaten?
8. Is there an unhealthy food you wish was healthy?
9. Have you ever gone to a psychic?
10. Has anyone ever hypnotized you?
11. If you could be a rock star, who would you be?
12. Do you believe in ghosts or extraterrestrials?
13. If you could steal someone’s professional talent, what would it be?
14. What sort of social media sites do you visit regularly?
15. Would you ever consider being a Sugar Baby?
16. Would you ever consider a Sugar Daddy?
17. Did your parents ever spank you?
18. Would you ever consider posing naked for a painting?
19. What’s the thing you like most about being a woman?
20. Are you photogenic, or do you hate having your picture taken?
If you want any relationship to last for the long haul, you have to include intimacy. That’s the connective force that keeps the love coming.
Here are a few key personal questions to ask your girlfriend to help you understand each other better and connect on a deeper level.
1. Are you a decision maker?
2. If I asked your best friend to describe you, what would they say?
3. Do you like to be the center of attention or hidden in the background?
4. When you are sad or upset, how do you like to be treated?
5. Is there an important lesson you’ve learned from a past boyfriend?
6. What’s something you love about yourself?
7. Is there a special moment in time you’d like to revisit?
8. Do you have a favorite family tradition?
9. Is your personality addictive?
10. Do you like to write in a journal or diary?
11. Do you have a particular saying that helps you get through the tough times in life?
12. If you could switch careers, what new career would you choose?
13. Do you prefer to spend time alone or with other people?
14. If you had the power to change anything about your family, what would it be?
15. Do you believe exes can be friends?
16. What is the biggest life challenge you’ve overcome?
17. When you are sick, how do you like to be treated?
18. Have you ever been in trouble with the law?
19. Do you have a talent for keeping secrets?
20. Do you remember the best advice your mom or dad ever gave you?
No relationship is perfect. However, the more effort you put into it, the stronger your union will be.
Here are a few relationship questions to ask your girlfriend, so you make certain you are on the right track.
1. Do you like it when your boyfriend plans dates, or do you like to take control?
2. Is there a specific place you want to go with me?
3. Is there anything you could never forgive and forget in a relationship?
4. Is there anything specific I do that makes you feel loved and appreciated?
5. Is there anything I can do to help you more?
6. Do you feel like I listen to you?
7. Is there anything I can do to help better our relationship?
8. Do you feel like I support you enough?
9. Do you feel like we resolve our issues with mutual respect?
10. Is there a class you would like to take with me?
11. Is there a bad habit you want me to kick?
12. Do you feel like we communicate enough?
13. Do you like my friends?
14. If I went to a strip club, would that bother you?
15. What’s your love language?
Understanding your partner is key in building a relationship. And there are a lot about your lover that won’t be revealed until the right questions are asked. Always try to keep the relationship conducive for sincere communication which will ultimately improve the relationship. If you enjoyed this article, please hit the share button.