Post Malone Net Worth 2020, Biography, Personal Life and Career
Post Malone Net Worth – Post Malone, born as Austin Richard Post, is an American rapper, singer-songwriter, and record producer.
One of the emerging new talents in the hip-hop industry, he is best known for his debut track “White Iverson”, a song that peaked at #14 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart and was later certified quadruple platinum by RIAA.
Post Malone Net Worth
Post Malone was born as Austin Richard Post on July 4, 1995 in Syracuse, New York, the USA to Rich Post and his first wife. His parents eventually divorced and his father, who was a disc jockey in his youth, raised him with his second wife, Jodie Post. He also introduced young Austin to different genres of music including country, rock, and hip-hop.
When Malone was nine, he and his family moved to Texas after his father was allotted the post of a manager of concessions for the football team Dallas Cowboys.
At the age of 16, he created his first ever mixtape titled ‘Young and After Them Riches’ using the digital audio editor Audacity. He shared it with some of his schoolmates at the Grapevine High School and was voted “Most Likely to Become Famous” by them as a senior in school.
As a teenager, Malone worked at a Chicken Express. He attended Tarrant County College for a while. However, he dropped out from there and moved to Los Angeles, California with Jason Probst, his friend and professional game streamer.
- Post Malone currently resides in Los Angeles. He also owns a $3 million home in northern Utah.
- Malone has dated the popular rapper Ashlen Diaz in the past. The couple met each other after Malone booked Diaz for a show.
- After moving to Los Angeles, Post Malone, Probst, and a few other artistes and producers formed the group BLCKVRD and began creating music together. Soon after, Malone wrote the song “White Iverson” and released the song in August 2015. On July 19, 2015, he released a music video for the song.
- The song “White Iverson” received more than one million views within a month of its release, gaining Malone much popularity in the music industry. In August 2015, he signed a deal with Republic Records.
- The American rapper later collaborated with the Canadian pop sensation Justin Bieber and performed the opening act for Bieber’s Purpose World Tour in 2016.
- On April 20, 2016, Malone premiered his new song titled “Go Flex” on Beats 1 show. In May that year, he released his first full-length mixtape titled ‘August 26.’ He also made his TV debut the same year when he performed on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live.’
- He released his much-awaited debut album, ‘Stoney’ on December 9, 2016. It had the hit single “Congratulations” featuring Quavo. The album debuted at #6 on the US Billboard 200.
On February 20, 2018, he previewed “Psycho,” his new track with Ty Dolla Sign. The song debuted at # 2 and later peaked at # 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. His second album, ‘Beerbongs & Bentleys,’ was out in April 2018.
Post Malone net worth: Post Malone is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, guitarist, and record producer who has a net worth of $14 million.