Paul Stanley Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career, Awards, and Personal Life.
Paul Stanley Net Worth 2020 – Paul Stanley is one of the reputed names in the world music industry.
A hard rock guitarist, singer-songwriter and painter, he serves as the rhythm guitarist, co-lead vocalist and frontman of the rock band ‘Kiss’.
A music aficionado, he took to rhythms from an early age.
Not much is known about Paul Stanley’s childhood or early life except for the fact that he was born as Stanley Harvey Eisen on January 20, 1952 in Queens, New York.
He attended The High School of Music & Art in New York City, graduating from the same in 1970.
He showed a deep fascination for music from an early age. He was so involved with his musical aspirations that by the time he aged to the teens, he had already mastered playing guitar and writing the lyrics for his songs.
- In 1978, he came up with his solo self-titled album ‘Paul Stanley’. The album was much appreciated by the public and gained a platinum status at the US charts, while a gold status on the Canada charts.
- From 1980 to 1990, the group released nine studio albums titled, ‘Dynasty’, ‘Unmasked’, ‘Music from The Elder’, ‘Creatures of the Night’, ‘Lick It Up’, ‘Animalize’, ‘asylum’, ‘Crazy Nights’ and ‘Hot in the Shade’.
- Meanwhile, in 1989, he embarked on a brief club tour, along with guitarist Bob Kulick and future Kiss drummer Eric Singer. The same year, he provided the voice for the title track of the Wes Craven horror flick ‘Shocker’.
- For the 1990s decade, he released three studio albums with the group, titled ‘Revenge’, ‘Carnival of the Souls: The Final Sessions’ and ‘Psycho Circus’. In the following decade, the group came up with a single studio album in 2009 titled, ‘Sonic Boom’. They compensated it by coming up with two live albums, ‘Kiss Symphony: Alive IV’ and ‘Alive! The Millennium Concert’
- In 2006, twenty eight years after releasing his first solo album, he came up with his second album, ‘Live to Win’ in October 2006. The title track of the album appeared on the South Park show.
- Following the success of his second venture, he proceeded on a theatre tour to support his album, with a touring band that was the house band from the CBS TV show, Rock Star. The band appeared twice in the seasons, Rock Star INXS and Rock Star Supernova.
- Some portions of this tour were filmed for a documentary titled, ‘Paul Stanley: Live to Dream’. The performance of the band in the tour was filmed and recorded on DVD and digital audio download formats as One Live Kiss.
- Other than his musical aspirations, he starred in the Toronto production, ‘The Phantom of the Opera’, playing the role of The Phantom. Acting and music apart, he has also tried his hand at painting, making a debut in 2006
- He acted as a producer for an up-and-coming band called New England for their debut album. The single from the album, ‘Don’t Ever Wanna Lose Ya’ went on to become a major Top-40 hit.
In 2006, he was inducted in the Long Island Music Hall of Fame.
In 2008, he won the ‘Showman Of The Year’ award of the Classic Rock Awards.
In 2009, he received the Classic Gold Telly Award for his concert film ‘One Live Kiss’.
He was presented with the Sound Partners Lifetime Achievement Award from the House Research Institute
He first tied the knot with Pamela Brown. The couple was blessed with a son, Evan Shane Stanley. However, the union did not last long and the two filed for a divorce in 2001.
In 2005, he married longtime girlfriend Erin Sutton at The Ritz-Carlton, Huntington in Pasadena, California. They have been blessed with three children, a son, and two daughters.
This famous hard rock guitarist suffers from microtia, a deformity of the pinna (outer ear) since a child. He is deaf in his right ear
He underwent two hip replacement surgeries in 2004, one in October and the other in December. In 2011, he underwent surgery on his vocal cords
He serves as an ambassador for the charitable organization AboutFace, an organization that extends support to individuals with facial differences.
Paul Stanley Net Worth
Paul Stanley is an American rock musician who has a net worth of $150 million.