Nikki Bella Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career and Relationship.
Nikki Bella Net Worth 2020 – There are only a very few women wrestlers who have impacted the WWE universe in a way The Bella Twins has. One half of the duo is Nikki Bella (Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace), an American professional wrestler, model and actress.
Nikki performed on WWE under the Smackdown brand is presently inactive due to bad fitness. Nikki made her wrestling debut when she got signed on by WWE in June 2007 and was eventually assigned to fight in Florida Championship Wrestling.
Her net worth is estimated to be 1.5 million dollars
Nikki was born on November 21, 1983, in San Diego, California and raised in Scottsdale, Arizona. Her nationality is American and ethnicity is mixed(Mexican Italian).
She is the daughter of Jon Garcia(father) and Kathy Colace(mother). Her father was a Mexican and her mother was an American. She has a brother, JJ Garcia. Her father used to work as a local football team’s coach and both sisters were interested in football since their childhood.
She also worked as a model and actress before becoming a WWE star. She made her screen debut on the Fox TV show Meet My Folks. In 2006, she and her sister were selected to be the World Cup Twins as the American promoter of FIFA World Cup 2006.
She participated in WWE Diva Search 2006 but she was rejected.
- Nikki Bella started hunting for jobs in modelling and acting and she eventually got a head start by appearing in a Fox TV show ‘Meet my Folks’. That small gig of hers got her recognized and she started getting offers in bulk, and eventually, she was seen in a Budweiser ad along with her sister.
- Nikki and her sister had some failed attempts in form of the competitions such as ‘International Body Doubles Twins Search’ and the ‘2006 WWE Diva search’. The next year proved to be life transforming for both the sisters as they finally entered the world of World Wrestling Entertainment, the biggest wrestling showdown in USA.
- WWE signed Nikki for a development contract in June 2007, along with her twin sister and they made their in-ring debut in the Florida Championship wrestling on September 15, 2007. Both the sisters started off with a win and eventually became the fan favourites due to their playful acts of hiding behind the referee and switching placse, taking full advantage of their identical looks.
- Their apparent rivalry with Nattie Neidhart and Victoria Crawford consumed much of their remaining stints through rest of the year and in between that, Nikki fought in some mixed matches teaming up with Kofi Kingston and Robert Anthony.
- The very next night on Raw, she got her chance her championship once again in a triple threat match against Layla and Brie, and lost. That fight proved to be her last for quite some time as later that night, the news about her suspension from WWE was revealed on the official WWE website.
- The Bella Twins were soon active again on Raw and started feuding with several wrestlers without any significant victory. The sisters were mostly busy with their crazy antics to entertain the audiences.
- Soon after that, in 2014 Nikki got her chance to win the ‘WWE Diva champion’ once again and defeated AJ Lee in a survivor series match to earn it. She would keep the title for almost 10 months, setting up the record to be the longest running WWE Diva champion, and defended it against multiple opponents, and eventually lost it to Charlotte 301 days later in a ‘Night of Champions’ match.
- Nikki then kept fighting several opponents along with her sister, sometimes in single matches and started a relationship with John Cena. After a mixed match, Cena proposed her and she accepted. Heartbreaking news sprung up on her Instagram account on April 4th 2017 where she announced her break from professional wrestling.
Nikki Bella has been involved in few serious relationships till now. She was very close to the WWE star Dolph Ziggler in her early WWE days. She started dating Dolph in 2006.
They were together for four years and they broke up in 2010. After that, she started dating John Cena. They are together since 2011. Their relationship is well known to the media as they do not tend to hide their affair.
They are still together and there is no sign of breakup at all. Nikki has said that she is willing to get married to John.
But John and Nikki’s relationship has come to an end. The couple recently broke up which was confirmed by US Weekly, the same was stated by Nikki on her Instagram account. However, they have not come out to clarify about the reason of their separation.
In 2014, she revealed that she was once a married woman. She married her high school boyfriend at the age of 20. Later, their marriage was annulled. She has not revealed any other information about her marriage.