Lively Questions You Can ask Your Girl.
Often time is not about looking good or having money and car, another important but often neglected aspect is in the part of communication.
I’ll be straight with if you have poor communication skills, you’re going to have a hard time getting to know any girl.beavuse you see after looking all good, with good smell and fine cloth, good communication skills will finalize everything.
Communication skills catch down across many aspects, like amazing and romantic questions you should ask her, questions that would trigger more communication between both of you and as you should know, communication ease tension in a female, and this is important if you really want to win her heart
80 Lively Questions You Can ask Your Girl
1. Who is your favorite celebrity? Maybe you share a favorite, or maybe his favorite celebrity stars in your favorite movie. It can be a great bonding moment!
2. Which celebrity do you hate the most? Another opportunity for bonding, especially if you hate the same celebrity!
3. What is the most expensive thing you’ve ever bought for yourself? Be careful with this one because it can make you sound like a bit of a gold digger, but on the other hand it can give you a good idea of the type of gifts to get that special someone.
4. Would you ever want to go to another planet? Find out how adventurous your girlfriend or boyfriend really is!
5. What superpower would you want to have, if you could only choose one? This is a tricky one because there are so many options. You might want to limit your choices to DC or Marvel superheroes or something like that.
6. What Fictional world would you like to live in? This can be a super fun question, and a great way to discover the kinds of books, movies, and TV shows that your special someone likes.
7. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you take with you? This is just a fun question that may lead to discussions on the best type of sandwich to take with you to a deserted island
8. Do you believe in ghosts? This is a lighthearted and fun question that could lead to some really deep discussions as well. Tread carefully.
9. What’s your dream job? This question is a great way to find out what they want to do for the rest of their lives.
10. What is your dream vacation spot? A vacation spot says a lot about a person.
11. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done? Find out if bungee jumping or skydiving is upcoming date ideas…
12. What’s your dream car? Are they practical or extravagant?
13. What’s your favorite movie? Find out, and then plan a movie night. This is especially great if you haven’t seen their favorite or vise Versa.
14. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? Self-explanatory.
15. If you could turn into an animal, what animal would you choose? This can spark some interesting conversations.
16. If money were no object, where would you want to live? New York? The Moon? Mars? Where a person would like to spend their life says a lot about them.
17. What was your favorite cartoon growing up? Have a marathon on a Saturday morning!
18. Have you ever thought about tattoos? Some people love them, some people hate them. Find out where your significant other stands.
19. What was your favorite subject in school? A safe, easy question that can open a lot of doors.
20. What was your most embarrassing moment? This can be a great way to break the ice!
21. Do you believe in destiny?
22. When did you decide you wanted us to be officially together?
23. Were you nervous/anxious before our first kiss?
24. What is the one thing that you like about me the most?
25. What is your favorite childhood memory and why?
26. What is your favorite memory so far of spending time with me?
27. When did you fall in love with me?
28. When you saw me for the first time, what was the first thing that came to your mind about me?
29. Are there any flaws that you like about me?
30 If you had only 2 minutes with me, what would you want to do?
31. What was the happiest moment of your life to now?
32. What age would you want re-live?
33. What kicks your adrenaline?
34. Who is your biggest role model?
35. How does your ideal date look?
36. What is the best part about being in a relationship and why?
37. What does it feel like to you when we’re lying next to each other?
38. When did you first realize you loved me?
39. What is the first thing that comes to mind in the morning when you wake up next to me?
40. What is your favorite romantic place ever?
41. If I had to move away really far for some reason, would you join me?
42. Would you stay in a long-distance relationship with me if we had no other choice?
43. What’s your preferred helpful statement?
44. Which school course (or secondary school class) did you locate the most captivating?
45. What number of books do you read every month?
46. Who is the most astute individual you’ve at any point met?
47. What’s the most intriguing personal history that you’ve at any point perused?
48. What youth occasion do you think affected you most as an individual?
49. What’s your preferred TED Talk ever?
50. What number of answers do you generally get directly during Jeopardy?
51. In the event that you needed to give an initiation discourse at a school, what might you tell the alumni?
52. Which paper (or site) do you get your report from?
53. Which fiction creator would you love to plunk down and stop for a moment to talk with?
54. What do you wish you thought less about?
55. Do you have faith in destiny or through and through freedom?
56. Do you lean toward crosswords or word look?
57. What platitude saying do you loathe hearing the most?
58. Is there a film that changed your whole point of view?
59. Do you view yourself as a decent individual?
60. Who (for sure) gives you the most inspiration?
61. Do you put stock in karma?
62. Improve the care of your psyche or your body?
63. What calls do you have the most regard for?
64. Did your mom or father show you more life?
65. What subject do you know the most about — besides the one you studied?
66. Which melody verse addresses you the most?
67. Do you want to type or compose with a pen?
68. What’s the most exceedingly terrible timeframe that you might go back to?
69. What do you dream about?
70. What TV or motion picture character do you feel a bond with?
71. Have you at any point had an out of body understanding?
72. Do you lie to yourself?
73. Which development would be difficult to live without?
74. In the event that previous existences existed, what do you think yours was?
75. What was the most fascinating narrative you’ve at any point seen?
76. What do you think the most noteworthy thing about the universe is?
77. How significant is cash to you?
78. Do you figure you could endure life in jail?
79. Which one of the five faculties do you regard generally significant?
80. What’s your preferred group of stars?
89. What was the most invigorating discourse you’ve at any point had?
90. Do you suspect about how you’re going to pass on?
91. Is it true that you are glad for yourself?
92. OK rather investigate space or the remote ocean?
93. What’s your soul creature?
94. How regularly do you supplicate, if at any point?
95. What’s the most interesting irregular truth you know?
96. Is there any inspirational discourse from a VIP that sticks out in your brain?
97. Do you confide in your mind or your heart more?
98. What classification of books do you like?
99. Do you appreciate films with captions?
100. Do you believe yourself to be a shrewd individual?