Kid Rock Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career, Relationship and Instagram.
Kid Rock Net Worth 2020: Kid Rock estimated Net Worth 2020, Early Life, Body Measurement, Achievement, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many other important information have been provided on this page. Scroll below to see more information about Kid Rock.
Kid Rock Kid Rock is a successful musician in America. Some of his well-known albums include ‘The Polyfuze Method’ and ‘Devil Without a Cause’.
His musical compositions contain different musical styles like heavy metal, country rock, rap rock, and Midwest hip hop.
Born as Robert James Ritchie in Romeo, Michigan, U.S., Kid Rock is the son of William Ritchie who worked as a car dealer and Susan Ritchie. He has two sisters and a brother.
He was interested in rap music since his childhood. At that time, he learned the art of breakdance and took part in various talent hunt shows in Detroit.
While attending Romeo High School, he acted as a DJ at several parties. To perform at basement parties, he joined Bo Wisdom of Groove Time Productions in Michigan.
It was this time when he started adopting the name Kid Rock.
6 ft or 183 cm
81 kg or 179 pounds
- After watching his remarkable performance as part of hip-hop group Boogie Down Productions, Jive Records signed a contract with him for an album. In 1990, his first album ‘Grits Sandwiches for Breakfast’ appeared.
- After leaving Jive Records, he moved to Brooklyn and started working with Continuum Records. In 1993, his album ‘The Polyfuze Method’ appeared. Though the album received praise for its distinctive musical style, yet some critics criticized this album for one of its song ‘Balls In Your Mouth’.
- In 1996, he released his album titled ‘Early Mornin’ Stoned Pimp’ on his own label, Top Dog Records. At that time, he formed his own band, Twisted Brown Trucker.
- Next, with Atlantic Records, he released his fourth album ‘Devil Without a Cause’ in 1998. In this context, the name of his song ‘Only God Knows Why’ deserves special mention for its representation of road ballad.
- In the same year, he performed on ‘MTV Fashionably Loud’ in Miami. Later, with the help of MTV, he made a second single and video ‘Bawitdaba’ of ‘Devil Without a Cause’ album.
- Later, his single ‘Cowboy’ also received huge success after its release and featured in the list of Top 40. In 2000 he joined the Summer Sanitarium Tour together with bands like Powerman 5000, System of a Down and Metallica.
- His first live album ‘Live Trucker’ appeared in 2006. In the same year, along with Bob Seger, he made ‘Rock ‘n’ Roll Never Forgets’. He also made a guest appearance in the film ‘Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector’.
- In 2010, he released ‘Born Free’, one of his successful albums. In the following year, the release of his album ‘Care’ was a protest on the political activities of America. His new album ‘Rebel Soul’ appeared in 2012.
He has a son, Robert Jr., from a previous relationship. In 2002, he and actress Pamela Anderson were engaged. Later the engagement was postponed.
In July 2006, they got married when the news of Pamela’s pregnancy was revealed. He divorced Pamela after five months of their marriage.
Kid Rock Net Worth
Аѕ оf 2020, Тhе tоtаl еѕtіmаtеd nеt wоrth оf Кіd Rосk іѕ $100 mіllіоn.
Не hаѕ асquіrеd thіѕ іmmеnѕе wеаlth mоѕtlу bу hіѕ muѕісаl саrееr. Uр tіll 2015, Кіd Rосk hаd rесоrdеd 27 mіllіоn аlbum ѕаlеѕ іntеrnаtіоnаllу thеrеbу, еѕtаblіѕhіng hіmѕеlf аmоngѕt thе whо’ѕ whо оf thе Ноllуwооd muѕіс іnduѕtrу.
Ніѕ lіvе реrfоrmаnсеѕ gаthеr а hugе сrоwd аnd thеrеfоrе, еаrn wеll frоm tісkеtѕ. Не hаѕ аlѕо іnvеѕtеd іn vаrіоuѕ rесоrd lаbеlѕ еаrnіng а соnѕіdеrаblе саріtаl frоm thеrе tоо.
Тhіѕ wеаlth іѕ furthеr ехресtеd tо іnсrеаѕе іn thе соmіng dауѕ аѕ Кіd hаѕ nоt ѕtорреd wоrkіng аnd соntіnuеѕ tо реrfоrm hіѕ lіvе ѕhоwѕ.
You can follow him on Instagram@kidrock
Want to say something about his net worth? Leave your comments below.