Kenny Rogers Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career Awards and Personal Life.
Kenny Rogers Net Worth 2020: Kenny Rogers estimated Net Worth 2020, Early Life, Body Measurement, Achievement, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many other important information have been provided on this page. Scroll below to see more information about Kenny Rogers.
Grammy Award winning musician, singer, and songwriter, Kenny Rogers has scored over 120 hit singles and has topped the country and pop charts for an unparalleled 200 individual weeks.
He is one among ‘the highest- selling artists of all time’, and has sold more than 130 million record copies across the world. The‘USA Today’ and ‘People’ magazine poll, voted him the ‘Favorite Singer of All-Time’.
Kenneth Ray ‘Kenny’ Rogers was born in Houston, Texas, to Edward Floyd Rogers, a carpenter and Lucille Rogers, a nurse assistant. He was raised in poor circumstances in a federal housing project.
He attended the Jefferson Davis High School, Houston, and became the first member of his family to finish high school. It was in high school that he decided to pursue a career in music.
- In November 1978, his sixth studio album, ‘The Gambler’, was released. The album’s title track earned him a Grammy Award and topped the charts, making him the most popular artist of that time.
- Released in 1979, his seventh studio album, ‘Kenny’, was a successful, chart-topping album. The album included the singles, ‘Coward of the County’ and ‘You Decorated My Life’.
- In 1980, he released his eighth studio album, ‘Gideon’, which like its successors topped the country charts and the pop charts. The album also featured the international hit, ‘Don’t Fall in Love with a Dreamer’, a duet with Kim Carnes.
- In September 1980, he recorded the hit song, ‘Lady’ that was written by Lionel Richie. The following year, he came out with his first-holiday album, ‘Christmas’ and the compilation album, ‘Greatest Hits’.
- In 1981, he came out with his ninth studio album, ‘Share Your Love’. It was one of his bestselling albums. His subsequent albums include, ‘Love Will Turn You Around’, ‘We’ve Got Tonight’ and the U.S. Country umber one, ‘Eyes That See in the Dark’.
- In 1985, he released his album, ‘The Heart of the Matter’, which topped the music charts. The following year, he came out with the album, ‘They Don’t Make Them like They Used To’.
- In 1987, he came out with his album, ‘I Prefer the Moonlight’, which was a success in the genre of country music. The same year, he sang the duet, ‘Make No Mistake, She’s Mine’ with Ronnie Milsap.
- In 1989, he came out with the album, ‘Something Inside So Strong’. The following year, he came out with the album, ‘Love Is Strange’. He subsequently released his albums, ‘Back Home Again’ and ‘If Only My Heart Had a Voice’.
- In the 1990s he came out with the albums, ‘Vote for Love’, ‘Across My Heart’ and ‘She Rides Wild Horses’. He also released the collaboration album, ‘Timepiece’ with David Foster.
- In 2000, he came out with the album, ‘There You Go Again’, which featured the singles, ‘There You Go Again’, ‘He Will, She Knows’ and ‘Homeland’. His subsequent albums include, ‘Back to the Well’ and ‘Water & Bridges’.
- In 2011, he released the album, ‘The Love of God’ under the Cracker Barrel label. The following year he came out with the album titled, ‘Amazing Grace’ and the holiday album, ‘Christmas Live!’
- In June 2013, he delivered a performance at the Glastonbury Festival of Contemporary Performing Arts.
- In 1978, he received the Grammy award for the category of ‘Best Country Vocal Performance – Male’ for ‘Lucille’.
- In 1980, he received the Grammy award for the category of ‘Best Country Vocal Performance – Male’ for ‘The Gambler’.
He has been married five times and all of his marriages ended in divorce. His spouses include Janice Gordon, Jean Rogers, Margo Anderson, Marianne Gordon, and Wanda Miller.
He has fathered five children, one each from his previous marriages with Janice Gordon, Margo Anderson, Marianne Gordon and two from Wanda Miller.
Follow him on Instagram.
Аѕ оf Маrсh 2020, Тhе еѕtіmаtеd nеt wоrth оf thе rеtіrеd ѕіngеr, ѕоngwrіtеr, аnd muѕіс рrоduсеr Кеnnу Rоgеrѕ іѕ ѕеt tо $300 mіllіоn.
Не mаdе hіѕ hundrеdѕ оf mіllіоnѕ frоm thе аlbumѕ аnd ѕіnglеѕ hе rеlеаѕеd, ѕоld аnd реrfоrmеd.
Кеnnу Rоgеrѕ еаrnеd аrоund $5 mіllіоn frоm “Тhе Gаmblеr” аlbum ѕаlеѕ, аnd mоrе thаn $3 mіllіоn frоm “Кеnnу” аlbum ѕаlеѕ.
Кеnnу Rоgеrѕ іѕ оnе оf thе grеаtеѕt соuntrу muѕісіаnѕ оf аll tіmе. Не bеgаn hіѕ саrееr wіth а fеw bаndѕ аnd thеn wоrkеd wіth оthеr muѕісіаnѕ bеfоrе рurѕuіng а ѕоlо саrееr.
Кеnnу Rоgеrѕ’ѕ dеbut ѕоlо ѕtudіо аlbum іѕ tіtlеd “Lоvе Lіftеd Ме.” Не wоn mаnу аwаrdѕ thrоughоut hіѕ саrееr. Кеnnу Rоgеrѕ іѕ mаrrіеd tо Wаndа Міllеr, аnd thеу аrе hарріlу lіvіng tоgеthеr.
Want to say something about his net worth? Leave your comments below.