Justin Timberlake Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career and Awards.
Justin Timberlake Net Worth 2020 – Six times Grammy Award winner and 20 times Grammy Award nominated singer, Justin Timberlake is one of the most popular and commercially successful singers across the world.
Justin Randall Timberlake is the son of a Baptist choir director Charles Randall Timberlake and Lynn Harnes, who gave birth to him in 1981 in the state of Tennessee. He was raised in Shelby Forest, and he has two half-brothers though he had a half-sister who passed away in 1997.
He grew up in a family of entertainers where he was introduced to music by the grandfather and encouraged him to join Willie Nelson and Johnny, who was a country artist.
At the age of 11, he had already become a gospel and country musician before he got interested in listening to blues musicians such as Marvin Gaye and Steve Wonder.
- In 1996, ‘N Sync’ released their first single titled ‘I Want You Back’, which was a major hit that year and topped the charts.
- In 1998, ‘N Sync’ came out with their debut album ‘*NSYNC’, the album featured the hit single ‘Tearin Up My Heart’.
- In the year 2000, he made his debut as an actor with the ABC television movie ‘Model Behaviour’, directed by Maggie Lawson.
- The rise of his stardom, lead to problems within the band ‘N Sync’, which eventually led to the break-up of the band.
- In August 2002, he performed at the MTV Video Music Awards, where his debut solo single ‘Like I Love You’ was premiered.
- In November 2002, his debut solo studio album ‘Justified’ was released. The album featured the hit singles, ‘Like I Love You’ and ‘Cry Me a River’.
- In 2003, he went on the ‘Justified/Stripped Tour’ with Christina Aguilera and recorded the song ‘I’m Lovin’ It’. The same year he was featured on Nelly’s song ‘Work It’.
- In 2005, he played the role of journalist ‘Joshua Pollack’ in the American thriller ‘Edison Force’.
- He was seen in films like ‘Alpha Dog’, ‘Black Snake Moan’, ‘Richard Kelly’s Southland Tales’ and also appeared as young Elton John in the song ‘This Train Don’t Stop There Anymore’.
- In 2006, he made a cameo appearance in the video for Nelly Furtado and Timberland’s single, ‘Promiscuous’.
- On September 12, 2006, his second solo album titled ‘FutureSex/LoveSounds’ was released. The album featured the all-time hit songs ‘What Goes Around… Comes Around’ and ‘SexyBack’.
- In 2007, he made an appearance in 50 Cents album, Cutis and he also co-wrote, produced and offered vocals for the songs ‘Nite Runner’ and ‘Falling Down’ for Duran Duran’s album ‘Red Carpet Massacre’.
- In 2010, he appeared as ‘Sean Parker’, the founder of ‘Napster’ in the David Fincher film ‘The Social Network’.
- In 2011, he starred in the film ‘Friends with Benefits’ alongside Mila Kunis. The film was a major box office hit.
- In 2013, his third studio album ‘The 20/20 Experience’ was released, the album was one of his best-selling albums.
In 2004, he won the Grammy Award in the category, ‘Best Pop Vocal Album’ for the album ‘Justified’ and won another Grammy for the song ‘Cry me a River’.
In 2007, he won the Grammy Award in the category, ‘Best Dance Recording’ for the song ‘SexyBack’ and won another Grammy for ‘Best Rap/Sung Collaboration’ for ‘My Love’.
In 2008, he won the Grammy Award in the category, ‘Best Male Pop Vocal Performance’ for the song ‘What Goes Around Comes Around’ and won another Grammy in the category, ‘Best Dance Recording’ for ‘Love Stoned’.
As of October 2020, Justin Timberlake’s net worth figures stand at $280 million. He has earned his money through album sales, which have been certified platinum. The justified album sold over 10 million copies; The 20/20 Experience sold over 6 million; some of his songs have been downloaded more than 7 million times.
In 2008 he was the four best-paid music artists and had also appeared in the list of best-paid celebrities. Another net worth booster is his acting career, where he makes good money too. He has also made money through endorsing brands such as Sony, Audi A1, Walmart, Myspace, and others.