Jordan Belfort Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career and Marital Life.
Jordan Belfort Net Worth 2020: Jordan Belfort estimated Net Worth 2020, Early Life, Body Measurement, Achievement, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many other important information have been provided on this page. Scroll below to see more information about Jordan Belfort.
Jordan Belfort is a man who has seen it all in his relatively young life. He has lived in the good and bad sides of life, albeit, the later was all of his own makings. In the course of these, he served time in prison for committing a crime against many people whose lives may never remain the same.
This notwithstanding, he lives a free man today having paid (and is still paying) for his wrongdoings and presents himself as a changed man.
On July 9, 1962, in the Bronx borough of New York City, the Wolf was born into a Jewish family and named Jordan Ross Belfort. He was raised in Queens, New York City, where he possibly attended high school and graduated before proceeding to study at the American University.
At college, he studied biology and bagged a degree therein. Jordan Belfort then enrolled at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry where he hoped to train and qualify as a dentist.
However, fate had a different plan for him as he soon dropped out of the institution following discouraging words he got from the dean that “the golden age of dentistry was over.”
- He operated a sea-food and meat business in the eighties, however after the company had to be closed down, as it lost money, Belfort started selling stocks in the year 1987.
- Belfort put his selling expertise to use in a different field altogether when he commenced his work in a brokerage firm, in 1987. This was the time when he learned the intricacies of being a stockbroker.
- He then started running his own investment company called ‘Stratton Oakmont’ two years down the line. Jordan, along with his partner Danny Porush became stinking rich after using the infamous ‘pump and dump’ scheme.
- As a part of this scheme, his brokers were asked to force certain stocks to the firm’s unsuspecting clients that helped in inflating the prices of those stocks. His company, as a part of this devious scheme, sold its ownership on these stocks and reaped a sky-rocketing profit.
- The United States ‘Securities and Exchange Commission’ decided to bring an end to the devious stock operation of ‘Stratton Oakmont’ in 1992 and claimed that the company had been manipulating stock prices and defrauded investors. Belfort was out of his scheming brokerage business just two years later.
- In the legal suit that followed, Jordan was asked by the court to pay back an amount of $110.4 million that he had swindled from the several of the stockbrokers. While in prison, Belfort was sharing the same cell with Tommy Chang, with who he remained a close friend even after both of them were released.
- Chong motivated Belfort to pen down his colorful experiences as a stockbroker with Belfort latter giving complete credits to Chong for his present career as a motivational writer and speaker.
- Jordan has been widely acknowledged as one of the finest motivational speakers with several live seminars in Australia that have been widely appreciated by his audiences. He will embark on a live world tour in 2015 and lecturing on motivational topics.
- In addition to delivering seminars, Belfort has been a consultant in over 50 public companies and is known for his writings in several major magazines and newspapers in the world.
- Some of the newspapers where Jordan has written his columns are ‘The New York Times’, ‘The London Times’, ‘The Los Angeles Times’ and ‘The Herald Tribune’. His writings have also been published in magazines like ‘Business Week’, ‘Forbes’ and many others.
Jordan’s first wife was Denise Lombardo who he divorced while he was running the ‘Stratton Oakmont’ investment firm and got married to Nadine Caridi for the second time.
Nadine was a British –born model who was raised in Bay-Ridge Brooklyn. Belfort met her at a party and has two children from his second marriage.
Nadine and Belfort, however, separated after the former claimed that she was a victim of domestic violence in the hands of her infamous husband that was further aggravated due to Belfort’s drug abuse and romantic liaisons with several other women.
They were formally divorced in the year 2005 and the couple’s children live with Belfort at present.
Follow him on Instagram@JordanBelfort
Веfоrе gеttіng іntо hіѕ fіgurеѕ, lеt’ѕ undеrѕtаnd Јоrdаn ѕоurсеѕ оf іnсоmе. Јоrdаn Веlfоrt fіrѕt fоundеd а Ѕtrаttоn Оаkmоnt fіrm.
Аftеr thаt, hе еаrnѕ а hugе аmоunt оf mоnеу frоm рublіѕhіng hіѕ mеmоіrѕ. Rесеntlу hе іѕ dоіng ѕеmіnаrѕ whеrе hе gіvеѕ mоtіvаtіоnаl ѕреесhеѕ.
Вut Ѕurрrіѕіnglу, Јоrdаn nеt wоrth іѕ $-100 mіllіоn аѕ оf November 2020, bесаuѕе hе hаѕ tо рау mоrе thаn $100 mіllіоn tо іnvеѕtоrѕ, hе dеfrаudеd.
Јоrdаn Rоѕѕ Веlfоrt іѕ аn Аmеrісаn аuthоr, thе fоrmеr ѕtосkbrоkеr аnd mоtіvаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr. Не ѕtаrtеd hіѕ саrееr аѕ а ѕаlеѕmаn.
Не fоundеd а fіrm but dеfrаudеd реорlе. Не mаdе а dеаl аnd аgrееd tо rеturn hаlf оf thе іnvеѕtоrѕ’ mоnеу. Јоrdаn Веlfоrt lеаrnеd frоm hіѕ mіѕtаkеѕ, аnd nоw hе іѕ а vеrу fаmоuѕ mоtіvаtіоnаl ѕреаkеr.
Want to say something about his net worth? Leave your comments below.