John Lundstram Talk Regional Blades Planning.
John Lundstram Talk Regional Blades Planning Sheffield United plans to open contract talks with John Lundstram shortly, following the midfielder incredible starts.
- Sheffield United plans to open contract talks with John Lundstram shortly, following the midfielder’s impressive start to the Premier League campaign.
- Sheffield Wednesday manager Garry Monk has revealed he has held “preliminary talks” with the club’s recruitment team on their plans for the January transfer window.
MANCHESTER EVENING NEWS
- Manchester United has tasked Juan Mata with helping to ‘reshape the culture’ of the squad.
- United’s former head scout Javier Ribalta has backed Paul Pogba to leave if the club fails to qualify for next season’s Champions League.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has suggested Marcos Rojo is all but certain to stay at Manchester United for the remainder of the season following another secure performance.
- Joao Cancelo has revealed he is already learning a lot from Pep Guardiola after joining Man City.
LONDON EVENING STANDARD
- Kepa Arrizabalaga has hailed Frank Lampard’s impact at Chelsea and claimed: “I am lucky to have him as a coach”.
- Arsene Wenger has suggested Unai Emery was right to strip Granit Xhaka of the Arsenal captaincy, stressing the importance of protecting the club’s values.
- England defender Demi Stokes has hailed the achievement of selling out Wembley for Saturday’s friendly against Germany as a victory for all of the women’s sport.
- Joey Barton has apologized to Jurgen Klopp for branding him “a giant German cheerleader” and has admitted he wrong about the Liverpool boss.
- Marco Silva and several members of the Everton squad are planning to visit the injured Andre Gomes at home.
- Jamaal Lascelles has revealed Newcastle United players are desperate not to let Steve Bruce down this season.
EXPRESS & STAR
- Head coach Slaven Bilic has welcomed Manuel Pellegrini’s comments that he would like Grady Diangana to remain with West Brom for the entire season.
THE DAILY ECHO
- Ralph Hasenhuttl insists he has no problem playing Cedric Soares or Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg despite the fact their contracts are running down.
- Quique Sanchez Flores says he has no regrets about accepting the Watford head coach job despite his team sitting bottom of the league two months after he took charge.
- Eddie Howe heaped praise on loan star Harry Wilson’s impressive start to life in the Premier League.
- Eddie Howe insists England boss Gareth Southgate “will be watching” in-form Bournemouth star Steve Cook, after he was not included in the latest squad.
- Huddersfield Town head of football operations David Webb has echoed Danny Cowley’s sentiment the club are not worried about rumoured Premier League interest in Karlan Grant.
- DC United is planning to send players to train with Swansea City, joint majority shareholder Jason Levien has revealed.
- Wayne Rooney is likely to attend Derby County games before he officially joins the club as player-coach in January.
- Peterborough chairman Darragh MacAnthony says it would take a record bid for Posh to even think about selling star striker Ivan Toney in January.
HULL DAILY MAIL
- Grant McCann has praised the “key” role played by Hull City’s head of recruitment Lee Darnbrough as plans continue to be drawn up for the January transfer window.
- Grant McCann insists Matthew Pennington remains happy at the KCOM Stadium, despite playing only 17 minutes of Championship football since arriving on loan from Everton.
- Blackburn Rovers will look at left-back as an area to address in January having lost loanee Greg Cunningham for the remainder of the season.
- Scott Brown admitted Celtic’s win over Lazio in Rome ranked alongside the best European results of his entire career.