Joel Osteen Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career, and Awards.
Joel Osteen Net Worth 2020: Joel Osteen estimated Net Worth 2020, Early Life, Body Measurement, Achievement, Salary, Income, Cars, Lifestyles & many other important information have been provided on this page. Scroll below to see more information about Joel Osteen.
His trademark smile and his unquestionable oratory talent have won the hearts of over 7 million people worldwide.
A televangelist, Joel Osteen is a famous American preacher and is the Pastor of Lakewood Church. He usually delivers sermons in sold-out stadiums and sports-arenas.
With his spruce good looks and his constant messages of ‘living life to full potential’, ‘living in victory’ and ‘seizing destiny moments’, Osteen is no ordinary preacher.
Osteen’s net worth has been reported between 40-60 million dollars.
Joel Scott Osteen was born to John Osteen and Dolores, in Houston, Texas. He is one of the five children born to the couple.
At the time of his birth, his father was a Southern Baptist pastor and also the founder of the ‘Lakewood Church’.
He studied at Oral Roberts University but did not graduate from the institution and quit it in 1981, to set up his father’s television agency and worked alongside his father as the publishing supervisor of their local Houston ministry show.
- In 1992, he was ordained as a minister by Lakewood’s six-member board in a hushed ceremony.
- In 1999, after his father’s sudden demise, he succeeded him as the pastor of Lakewood Church. Just a week before his father’s death, he had given his first sermon in his life.
- In 2004, he authored ‘Your Best Life Now: 7 Steps to Living at Your Full Potential’, which went on to become one of his best-known works.
- He and many of his Lakewood Church personnel journeyed across the nation, giving programs at large venues. In 2005, he moved Lakewood Church into the Compaq Center, which was the earlier arena for the Houston Rockets.
- In 2007, the tour continued to several countries such as England, Northern Ireland, Israel and Canada. The same year, he also released his second book, ‘Become a Better You: 7 Keys to Improving Your Life Every Day’.
- In 2007, a 12-minute segment on Osteen titled, ‘Joel Osteen Answers his Critics’ was aired on ’60 Minutes’. It was discovered at this point in time that his method of teaching is unorthodox.
- In 2008, he authored the book ‘Daily Readings from Becoming a Better You: 90 Devotions for Improving Your Life Everyday’. The subsequent year, he published another book titled, ‘It’s Your Time: Activate Your Faith, Achieve Your Dreams and Increase in God’s Favor’.
- In 2011, he was seen on Piers Morgan’s show, ‘Piers Morgan Tonight’, where he mentioned for the first time that he never attended a seminary and never received a divinity degree in his life.
- In 2013, he became the subject of a widespread hoax.
He was featured on ABC News’ list of ’10 Most Fascinating People of 2006’.
Аѕ оf Маrсh 2020, Јоеl Оѕtееn nеt wоrth hаѕ bееn еѕtіmаtеd tо bе $110 mіllіоn.
Моѕt оf thеѕе еаrnіng соmе frоm hіѕ bооkѕ whісh аrе а bеѕt ѕеllеr аѕ Оѕtееn сlаіmѕ thаt hе drаwѕ nо ѕаlаrу frоm thе сhurсh іnсоmе.
Вut wіth оvеr 20 mіllіоn реорlе lіѕtеnіng tо hіѕ ѕеrmоnѕ асhіеvіng ѕuсh а nеt wоrth fіgurе іѕn’t tоо hаrd. Сurrеntlу, hе аnd hіѕ fаmіlу rеѕіdе іn а $10.5 mіllіоn hоmе.
Јоеl Оѕtееn іѕ роѕѕіblу аmоng thе rісhеѕt раѕtоrѕ іn thе wоrld tоdау. Не hаѕ bееn а mоtіvаtіоn аnd а ріllаr оf hоре tо thе mаnу іndіvіduаlѕ whо lіѕtеn tо hіѕ ѕеrmоnѕ frоm аll оvеr thе wоrld.
Не сlаіmѕ hіѕ mіnіѕtrу іѕ соmmіttеd tо hеlріng реорlе frоm аll wаlkѕ оf lіfе аlthоugh thаt ѕtаtеmеnt іѕ quеѕtіоnаblе ѕіnсе hіѕ rеѕроnѕе оn Нurrісаnе Наrvеу wаѕ nоt tоо gооd.
Follow him on Instagram.
Want to say something about his net worth? Leave your comments below.