Jackie Johnson Net Worth 2020, Bio, Relationship, and Career Updates.
An American television personality and weather forecaster, Jackie Johnson is known for working at KCBS-TV news, WCTV-TV as well as WSVN-TV. She is also notable for several years on the CBS-owned radio station named KNX1070 in Los Angeles.
Jackie Johnson was born in Plymouth, MI on January 23, 1980. Los Angeles-based CBS weather forecaster and broadcast journalist. Also an occasional actress, she appeared in the 2012 science-fiction film Battleship. She and Al Roker both had careers as television meteorologists. She earned a broadcast journalism degree from Middle Tennessee State University.
In 2011, she married former professional football player John Kidd. She has not shared about She’s parent’s name. Our team currently working, we will update Family, Sibling, Spouse and Children’s information. Right now, we don’t have much information about Education Life.
Jackie Johnson’s zodiac sign is Aquarius. Water Bearer is the astrological symbol and The Eleventh house is the ruling house of Aquarius. Tuesday is the lucky day & 5, 14, 23, 32, 41, 50, 59, 68, 77 is the lucky number for the Aquarius peoples.
We don’t have much information about She’s past relationship and any previous engaged
- As of Jackie Johnson Spouses & Relationships, she is married twice.
- After an unsuccessful married life with former NFL football star, John Kidd, Jackie has once again shared her vows with her new love.
- She is married to Patrick McBride. The couple shared their wedding oath on New Year’s Day in 2017.
- In August 2016, a year earlier, Jackie and Patrick were engaged. And on the 12th of January 2018, Jackie welcomed their daughter named ‘Bridgette’.
- On Thanksgiving Day, she shared a picture with her husband and daughter on 28th November 2019.
- Jackie started her career as a weather forecaster at CBS2 and used to share weather forecasts for the weekday edition at 5, 6, and 11 pm.
- As of Jackie Johnson career, she started her reporting career from Florida.
- She worked as a reporter and weekend weather anchor for WCTV-TV in Tallahassee.
- Then, she was employed in similar roles at WSVN-TV in Miami.
- After a move to Los Angeles, Johnson was the prime-time weather anchor for KCAL 9 News until 2010.
- Later, she occupied the same position at KCBS-TV, their sister station in the city, until retiring in 2018.
- However, Johnson has appeared in a handful of films and television shows as well, typically playing a meteorologist or news anchor.
- In fact, in 2012, she appeared as herself in the movie named ‘Battleship’.
Follow her on Instagram.
- As of 2020, Jackie Johnson net worth is estimated around $800 million USD.
- Her primary source of income is her reporting career.
- The average salary of a weather forecaster in the United States is between $27.8K-$80.8K.
Want to say something about her net worth? Leave your comments below.