Henry Cole Net Worth 2021, Bio, Early Life, Career, and Achievement.
Henry Cole Net Worth 2021 – Henry Cole, the owner of HCA Entertainment, is best known for being the TV Presenter. He has immersed himself in his lifelong passion of motorcycles and is indulged in tinkering as well as restoring the vintage machinery.
Along with, he is a writer, producer, and director as well. He is hosting long-running TV shows: World’s Greatest Motorcycle Rides and The Motorbike Show.
Henry Cole Biography
Henry Cole is a man of mystery when it comes to his past. Essential details are missing from his wiki-bio pages including his age.
We know through his social media page that his birthday is on February 16. Henry Cole is also a world-land-speed record holder that he achieved with a 750cc motorcycle built pre 1955.
He had struggled with heroin addiction between 19 and 24 years of age. Moreover, speaks openly on that matter and proudly likes to help other addicts with more than 27 plus years of sobriety.
Finally, he also has an adorable dog named Jelly Bean that he gives his own quality life too.
Cole careers have been excellent in the movie industry and have worked in lots of hit movies that were appreciated internationally.
With movies, Howards’ Way and Rules of Engagement, he proved himself as one of the most talented producers and directors in the industry.
He worked as the director and executive producer of movies Mad Dogs and Englishmen, Dead Funny, and Princess in love.
He has successfully directed more than 70 TV commercials for known brands such as Mastercard, Flora, Dixons, Top Up TV, TFL, Amstrad and many other household brands.
He has made progressions as a presenter of different TV shows. He has hosted shows, Riding Route 66 and Great Drives.
He owns a company, HCA Entertainment from where he has directed numerous factual series, some of them are Grimefighters, Men Brewing Badly, Kensington Wives, Frontline Stories, Supersize Grime, London’s Greatest Hits, Discovering Gardens, The Skulls of Sanctuary, and The Real Filth Fighters! His work in Grimebusters is, however, appreciated the most.
Some Interesting Facts About Henry Cole You Didn’t Know
- His great uncle, Dick Redbeard Gladstone, instigated Henry’s passion for classic British motorcycles at the age of 8.
- Henry battled with Heroin addiction between the ages of 19 and 24.
- Henry has also directed over 70 TV commercials for brands like Flora, MasterCard, and Amstrad.
- Showing his passion for motorcycles, Henry set a world land speed record for a pre-1955 750cc motorcycle, riding a Brough Superior and Gladstone on the Bonneville Salt Flats in 2013.
- He is also an author of a book titled A Biker’s Life where he has discussed his roller-coaster life story.
- He is also passionate about fishing, classic tractors, and cycling.
- Henry is an avid animal lover and owns a pet dog named Jelly Bean.
Net Worth and Achievement 2021
Henry Cole has an estimated net worth of around $1.3 million. Looking at how well his business is booming, the 55-year-old is sure to drive more income to his name.
He has amassed plenty of earnings through his venture in the production and hosting reality-TV shows. Likewise, he adds to his income as the boss of Gladstone Motorcycles.
Additionally, the successful personality owns a lavish house in Cotswolds, England where he spends the best time of his life with his family.
Thank you for reading and please give us a share!