Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth 2020, Biography, Education, Family and Career.
Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth 2020 – Daniel Radcliffe is one of the highest-paid actors of Great Britain. Daniel earned his fame after the role of Harry Potter in the same-name movie series which became blockbusters all over the world.
Apart from the fantasy project, Daniel started working at the theater and continued his acting career in cinematography.
Daniel Radcliffe was born in West London, England to Alan George Radcliffe and Marcia Jeannine Gresham. His father is a literary agent and his mother worked as a casting agent for BBC.
Radcliffe belonged to a working class family; his father is a profuse protestant and his mother belonged to the Jewish faith. Both her parents had acted in small acting projects when they were children.
He was interested in acting professionally from the age of five but it was when he was finally ten years old that he got a role in BBC adaptation of Dickens’ book ‘David Copperfield’.
Daniel Radcliffe attended two different private schools in England namely: Sussex House School and City of London School. He suffered from bullying in the school after he started getting famous through his movies.
It became difficult for him to attend school owing to his busy acting schedules and he decided to not pursue college or university as he knew already that he wants to write and act and college education would come in the way.
He went For Education in three different independent schools, which are Radcliffe School, a day in Chelsea’s Radcliffe Square, and Sussex House School.
Attending school was difficult for Radcliffe after First Harry Potter film. He knew he wouldn’t be able to keep up with education whilst acting at the same time, so he decided that he will not go to College and University.
Daniel Radcliffe Family
Daniel Radcliffe father name is Alan George Radcliffe who was a Literary Agent and his mother name is Marcia Gresham who was a Casting Director. He has no siblings and he isn’t married yet.
- In 1999, when Radcliffe was 10 years old, he bagged the lead role in the BBC adaptation of Charles Dickens’ ‘David Copperfield’. He gave quite a few auditions for the role before he was finally signed on the project.
- In 2000, Radcliffe got an offer to audition for the role in the movie ‘Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone’. His parents were insistent on not sending him for the auditions because the contract required him to do all the seven movies in Los Angeles.
- In 2002, ‘Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets’ was released and Radcliffe received positive critical appreciation for it. The movie was the second highest grossing film of the year worldwide.
- In 2004, ‘Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban’ was released and got the highest acclaim out of all the movies from the series till date. It was the lowest-grossing movie out of the whole series.
- In 2005, ‘Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire’ came out and it was directed by Mike Newell and produced by Warner Bros. Pictures. The movie was nominated for an Academy Award in the category of Best Art Direction.
- In 2007, ‘Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’. For this movie he got many award nominations and he was awarded the National Movie Award for the category of Best Male Performance. He also made an appearance in ‘December Boys’.
- In 2007, Radcliffe did a movie called ‘My Boy Jack’ along with the Hollywood star Carey Mulligan. It was a television movie that was broadcasted on ITV. His acting in the movie got critical acclaim.
- In 2009, ‘Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Price’ was released as the second last movie of the series. He was nominated for the Best Male Performance and Global Superstar at the MTV Movie Awards.
- In 2010, ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 1’ was released and the movie did well comparatively in the UK. The movie achieved average reviews from the media.
- In 2011, the final movie out of the series ‘Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2’ was released. The movie got the biggest first-day opening and the biggest weekend. It is considered to be the 4th highest grossing movie of all time.
- In 2012, she worked in a horror film for the first time after ‘Harry Potter’ in the movie ‘The Woman in Black’. He worked in the movie with his godson Mischa. The movie was first released in the US, then Canada and then the UK.
- In 2013, Radcliffe starred in ‘Kill Your Darlings’, a thriller drama which was directed by John Krokidas. He also did ‘The F Word’ and ‘Horns’ in the same year. He did ‘The Cripple of Irishmaan’ at the Noel Coward Theatre.
Daniel Radcliffe Net Worth 2020
Daniel Radcliffe is a British actor who has a net worth of $110 million. Daniel Radcliffe is one of the wealthiest celebrities in Britain and is best known for his roles in the wildly successful Harry Potter film franchise. . His highest grossing movies are Harry Potter And The Deathly Hollows part 2, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows part 1.
Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, Train Wreck, Now You See Me 2, The Woman in Black, Victor Frankenstein, Swiss Army Man, What If, Kill Your Darlings, Horns, and December Boys.