Chaka Khan Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career, Marriage, and Awards.
Chaka Khan Net Worth 2020 – Chaka Khan, also popularly known as the Queen of Funk, is an American recording artist. In her career, which has spanned more than five decades, she has won a total of ten Grammys.
She has also been named the 65th most successful dance artist of all time by Billboard magazine. Born in Chicago, Illinois, she was introduced to jazz by her grandmother at an early age..
Singer. The Crystalettes musical group, co-founder, 1964(?); Afro-Arts Theater, member, 1960s(?); Lyfe musical group member, late 1960s; The Babysitters, musical group member, late 1960s; Rufus musical group member, 1972-78; solo career, 1978–; Earth Song record label, co-founder, 1996–; Raeven Productions, co-founder, 1996–
- In 1970, at the early age of 17, she got married to Hassan Khan. They divorced after a short time.
- She then had a relationship with Rahsaan Morris, which resulted in the birth of her daughter Indira Milani. Later, she married Richard Holland in 1976 and had a son with him.
- Khan has been struggling with drug abuse for a very long time. She adopted a vegan diet for health reasons.
- She became involved in a controversy in 2006 after her son was accused of murder.
- Khan is also known for her philanthropic activities. She founded the Chaka Khan Foundation to help autistic children, as well as children from families with low income.
Chaka Khan has won ten Grammys in her career out of 22 nominations. These include the Best R&B Vocal Performance, Female for ‘The Woman I Am’ in 1993 and Best Traditional R&B Vocal Performance for ‘What’s Going On’ (with The Funk Brothers) in 2003.
Other awards won by her include two ‘Soul Train Awards’ and the ‘United Negro College Fund Award’.
Chaka Khan Net Worth 2020
Chaka Khan “Quееn оf Funk “ nеt wоrth іѕ аbоut tо $30-35 mіllіоn. Ѕhе еаrnеd hеr tеnѕ оf mіllіоnѕ frоm thе аlbumѕ ѕhе rесоrdеd аnd реrfоrmеd ѕоlо аnd wіth Rufuѕ bаnd. Сhаkа Кhаn еаrnеd mоrе thаn $1 mіllіоn fоr еасh оf thе “І Fееl fоr Yоu” аlbum аnd hеr dеbut “Сhаkа.”
Сhаkа Кhаn іѕ соnѕіdеrеd аѕ аn ісоn іn thе muѕіс іnduѕtrу аѕ ѕhе wаѕ thе fіrѕt R&В tо mаkе сrоѕѕоvеr muѕіс fеаturіng а rар ѕіngеr. Ѕhе hаѕ rеlеаѕеd а tоtаl оf 12 ѕtudіо аlbumѕ thаt rаnkеd оn tор сhаrtѕ іn ѕеvеrаl соuntrіеѕ аnd fоr whісh ѕhе rесеіvеd mаnу аwаrdѕ. Сhаkа Кhаn іѕ сurrеntlу hарріlу lіvіng wіth Dоug Rаѕhееd.