Cameron Dallas Instagram, Movies, Song, Youtube, Net Worth 2020.
Cameron Dallas Net worth – For our readers today we have selected one of the popular YouTube celebrities who also happen to be an actor. The name of this said social media star is Cameron Dallas who is most renowned for him being the part of the famous “Magcon Boys”.
Even before being the part of Magcon Boys, Cameron started his own Vine channel back in 2012 and was instantly a Vine star throughout the world. All thanks to his good looks and comedic charm, even after the Vine has been shut down he is still renowned over other social media sites.
His social media fame helped him to make a name for himself as an actor as he stared in a 2014’s film titled “Expelled”. He also served his time as a voice actor for an animated movie titled “The Frog Kingdom”.
In his many talents, Cameron also happens to be a great singer and has released a few of his songs. Few of his famous songs are “She Bad”.
Our guide will help you explore near about every possible fact and personal information available at the moment of this celebrity. So sit back and enjoy this joy ride of information.
Biography of Cameron Dallas
Date of Birth
September 8th, 1994
Cameron Alexander Dallas
Social media celebrity actor
Cameron Dallas Physical Stats
This portion of the celebrity’s bio will help you get acquainted with the physical attributes of importance that you might want to know.
Cameron belongs to the white ethnic group of America. He is born in California USA and thus he holds the American nationality. Cameron is one of the handsome guys in the Magcon Boys group.
His handsome good looks on top of his many talents are the reason he is most renowned among his Magcon peers.
Personal life of Cameron Dallas
For personal life, we have carefully selected all the necessary items ranging from date of birth to their family tree that can be of importance to the fans.
The information about the career progression of Cameron Dallas is as follows.
- In 2012, Cameron started his career by opening an account on Vine in which he posted videos of pranks on to his friends and family members.
- In 2013, he toured by being the part of the famous Magcon Boys tour group to promote each of their individual videos and channels. The tour was a hit.
- In 2014 after the success of the Magcon Boys tour, Cameron got really famous and his own Vine account soared to our 8 million followers and on twitter with 11 million followers.
- In 2014 following the fame from Vine, he was approached for a role in the movie titled “Expelled”.
- He also featured in two episodes of a TV series American Odyssey” back in 2014.
- In 2015 he was cast in the famous movie titled “Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising”. The movie was a hit with the main cast being Zach Effron, Rose Byron, and Chloe Grace Mortez.
- After the shutdown of Vine, Cameron’s popularity has not gone down and he currently is famous on Instagram with over 210 million followers.
Facts about Cameron Dallas
A few of the facts about the life of Cameron Dallas are as follows.
He is rumored to be dating a supermodel named Chase Carter who gained fame after being featured in the 2018’s Sports Illustrated Magazine.
Cameron is an exceptional singer who has featured many songs on social media with one titled “She Bad” quite a hit among his followers.
Cameron also has talent in Voice Acting. He was cast for the animated movie “The Frog Kingdom” to voice act alongside the famous teen actor Drake Bell.
Cameron Dallas Net worth
As o 2020, Cameron Dallas has a massive net worth for someone of his age. His net worth is reported to be about 4.5 million dollars. Most of this net worth has been earned by him from his social media promotions which feature millions of followers from across the world.
In addition to this, he has also earned a substantial amount of money from various moves and voice acting gigs.
Family Tree of Cameron Dallas
Info about Cameron’s family life is as follows.
- His father left his mother when he was only a little boy.
- His mother Gina Dallas raised Cameron and his sister as a single mother.
- He has one older sister named Sierra Dallas.
- He has no children of his own yet.
He has been rumored to be in a relationship with a supermodel named Chase Carter. Chase got his fame after she was featured in the 2018’s Sports Illustrated magazine.
Back in 2016 to 2017, Cameron was dating the daughter of actor Stephen Baldwin; Hailey Baldwin.