120 Best Romantic Love Quotes For Him and Her 2020.
120 Best Romantic Love Quotes For Him and Her 2020 – Of the many things that can cause conflict in a relationship, lack of communication and inadequate self-expression ranks amongst the very top. Your spouse wants to feel loved and cherish. They want to see your attraction toward them expressed in words and actions.
Your lover expects that you express your feelings and emotions in words, so in times when you aren’t physically around those words will be evidence of your love, receipts for your affection. Love is beautiful when it’s fully expressed without boundaries.
Finding the right words to express love might be difficult so these quotes will help you spice up your romance and make your lover feel special. Here are 120 romantic quotes you could use make your partner love you more.
120 Best Romantic Love Quotes
1. Give me a kiss and I’ll serenade you among the stars.
2. I never want to stop making memories with you.
3. Everywhere I look, I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
4. Truthfully, I could talk about you all day and all night and I’d still have a million more things to say.
5. I’m in love with you and all your little things.
6. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
7. I love you for the man you are, I love you for the things you do and say.
8. Even if I am mad at you, I will eventually forgive you.
9. I smile every time I see you.
10. I like your last name can I have it.
11. I’m amazed when I look at you. Not just because of your looks.
12. One day, I caught myself smiling for no reason, then I realized I was thinking of you.
13. Something tells me I’m going to love him forever.
14. Knowing that I have found my soulmate makes my life complete.
15. I won’t give up on you, so don’t give up on me.
16. My life is better when my girlfriend is at my side.
17. I’m flying high, because your love gives me wings.
18. All of the little things you do warm my heart.
19. If I know what love is, it is because of you.
20. I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well – what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words’ meanings.
21. And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.
22. You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
23. I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you’d been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you’ve never left.
24. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. – Oscar Wilde
25. Wife: I love you. Husband: I love you too. Wife: Prove it, scream it to the world. Husband whispers in ear ‘I love you.’ Wife: Why’d you whisper it to me? Husband: Because you are my world. – Harriet Morgan
26. If you fight like a married couple, talk like best friends, flirt like first lovers, protect each other like siblings, you’re meant to be. – Tyga
27. Sometimes my eyes get jealous of my heart. Because you always remain close to my heart and far from my eyes.
28. When I don’t see you, I don’t miss you, I just place my hand over my heart and its there. I will find you, because even though you are out of my sight, you will never be out of my heart. – Rashida Rowe
29. If I was your boyfriend, I’d never let you go, keep you in my arms girl, you’d never be alone, and I could be a gentleman anything you want, if I was your boyfriend. – Justin Bieber
30. Those who can’t have you, hate you, those who have you can’t handle you are those who abuse you, lose you, and then there are those like me, who just can’t refuse you.
31. Three things I want in a relationship: Eyes that won’t cry, lips that won’t lie, and love that won’t die. – Wiz Khalifa
32. When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most.
33. I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you. – John Legend
34. Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.
35. I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. – Cassandra Clare
36. I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. – Roy Croft
37. Just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren’t naked right now.
38. There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless. – Leo Christopher
39. When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
40. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way. – Pablo Neruda
41. I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.
42. I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. – John Green
43. He doesn’t love you. But I love you. I want you to have your own thoughts and ideas and feelings, even when I hold you in my arms. – George Emerson
44. A hundred hearts would be too few to carry all my love for you. – Henry Wadsworth
45. I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly. – Coco J. Ginger
46. Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. – Elaine Davis
47. I have died everyday waiting for you darling, don’t be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years, I’ll love you for a thousand more. – Christina Perri
48. Happiness is a drug. And I want to be your dealer.
49. Falling in love is when she falls asleep in your arms and wakes up in your dreams.
50. I am like a flower, which cannot live without the sun: I also cannot live without your love.
51. It doesn’t matter where you are now, or what you are doing, I still love you.
52. My love for him will live even when I die. It’s really timeless.
53. The brightness of my day doesn’t depend on the amount of sunshine. Everything depends on your smile.
54. I don`t know why I`ve fallen in love with you. But I know for sure that you are my destiny.
55. I will share all your sadness to make you cheerful, and all your joy to make you happy. We have one love for two.
56. My paradise is you.
57. I know you, and I can openly say how love looks like.
58. I know for sure, you are not my boyfriend. You are my angel.
59. I don’t like to sleep at nights. Minutes with you are much more precious than hours of dreams.
60. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.
61. When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
62. I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone. – J.R.R. Tolkien
63. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.
64. I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. – Leo Christopher
65. Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive. – Inconnu
66. I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you.
67. If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. – A. A. Milne
68. I’m much more me when I’m with you.
69. I wish I could turn back the clock. I’d find you sooner and love you longer.
70. I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
71. You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
71. You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime.
71. I can’t stop thinking about you, today, tomorrow, always.
71. Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
71. God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
71. My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
71. This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day.
71. Every time I look at the keyboard, I see that U and I are always together.
72. Don’t say a word. Let the silence from our heart speak for us.
73. There is no pretending, I love you, and I will love you until I die.
74. If I did anything right in my life it was when I gave my heart to you.
75. I want your heart because you stole mine.
76. My night has become a sunny dawn because of you.
77. I need you like a heart needs a beat. – OneRepublic
78. I will love you until the stars go out, and the tides no longer turn.
79. The first time you touched me, I knew I was born to be yours.
80. Let us flip the coin and see. Head, I am yours. Tail, you are mine. So, we won’t lose.
81. Without his love, I can do nothing, with his love, there is nothing I cannot do.
82. Nobody has the ability to make me as weightless and carefree as you can.
83. Loving you was never an option. It was a necessity. – Truth Devour
84. Just when I think that it is impossible to love you any more, you prove me wrong.
85. It is true that my heart always skips a beat when you take my name.
86. You can’t blame gravity for falling in love. – Albert Einstein
87. I have loved you all my life; it has just taken me this long to find you.
88. It may be too early to tell you I love you, but I’m terrible at keeping secrets. I want you to know that I’ve never felt so perfectly happy, and you’re the reason why.
89. I always knew there was someone special out there for me. I have no need to search for him, for he has found me, and I him. I have always loved you.
90. I want to kiss you in Paris. I want to hold your hand in Rome. I want to run naked in a rainstorm. Make love in a train cross-country. You put this in me, so now what, so now what? – Madonna
91. I’m so in love with you. And I hope you know. Darling, your love is more than worth its weight in gold. We’ve come so far, my dear. Look how we’ve grown. And I wanna stay with you until we’re grey and old. Just say you won’t let go. – James Arthur
92. You know you are in love when you read a thousand love quotes and there’s one person you think about the whole time. – Nishan Panwar
93. That feeling when you wake up and have a good morning text knowing that you’re on someone’s mind when they wake up.
94. The world is going to throw us a million reasons why this isn’t going to work out between us. But I’m armed with the one reason why it will, I love you.
95. They told me that to make him fall in love, I had to make him laugh. But every time he laughs, I’m the one who falls in love.
96. You know he’s the one when you’re more than a year into the relationship and you both can still talk to one another with as much excitement as if it was on your first date. – Sashauni Aaeliyae
97. I thought love wasn’t meant to last, I thought you were just passing through. If I ever get the nerve to ask, what did I get right to deserve somebody like you? – Jamie Lawson
98. I just called to say I love you. I just called to say how much I care. I just called to say I love you. And I mean it from the bottom of my heart. – Stevie Wonder
99. You don’t need a lot of money. Honey, you don’t have to play no games. All I need is all your loving, to get the blood rushing through my veins. – Ariana Grande
100. Don’t you worry there, my honey. We might not have any money. But we’ve got our love to pay the bills. Maybe I think you’re cute and funny. Maybe I wanna do what bunnies do with you, if you know what I mean? – Ingrid Michaelson
101. I love you always forever, near and far closer together. Everywhere, I will be with you. Everything, I will do for you. – Donna Lewis
102. I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you
103. If I fall asleep texting you, it’s because I didn’t want to say goodbye.
104. For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. – Stephanie Perkins
105. There is nothing on earth more beautiful to me than your smile…no sound sweeter than your laughter…no pleasure greater than holding you in my arms.
I realized today that I could never live without you, stubborn little hellion that you are. In this life and the next, you’re my only hope of happiness. Tell me, dearest love how can you have reached so far inside my heart? – Lisa Kleypas
106. They say that guys keep conversations short and sweet while girls can talk for hours till they put you to sleep. But you’re the one who checks up on me throughout the day. You stay on the phone even if there’s nothing to say.
107. May you never steal, lie, or cheat, but if you must steal, then steal away my sorrows, and if you must lie, lie with me all the nights of my life, and if you must cheat, then please cheat death because I couldn’t live a day without you. – Rashida Rowe
108. You’re the reason why I fall asleep with my phone in my hand every night. I’m thankful I met you.
109. Thinking of you makes my life complete. You’re my golden clouds; you’re my smile. You are all the soulful love songs within my spirit, like an angel calling me, perfect for my soul.
110. I consider myself a crayon. I may not be your favorite color, but you will need me to finish the picture.
111. The ‘I miss you’s,’ ‘I love you’s,’ and ‘I want to be with you’s’ will never amount to actually being with you, physically. – Raghib Clitso
112. Walk with me through life, and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
113. I may not be your first date, kiss or love, but I want to be your last of everything.
114. And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, ‘Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.’
115. Together with you is my favorite place to be.
116. Good morning my love, our two souls aflame, with my man, I feel two hearts beat the same.
117. I still fall in love with you every day.
118. The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.
119. “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.” — Pablo Neruda
120. “Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.” — The Princess Bride.
Invest in your relationship, make your partner feel loved and protected. If you enjoyed the read, please click the share button.