Being Hurt Quotes 2020 and Powerful Mind Changing Saying.
Being Hurt Quotes 2020 and Powerful Mind Changing Saying – The word ‘hurt’ is a very powerful word because it triggers powerful emotions. Do you recall an experience of pain, guilt, and sorrow? Yes! And that is because we all experience hurt when as we travel through life.
Usually, people who are hurt are consciously or unconsciously seeking some form of consolation, someone who understands them, some confirmation that the pain they presently experience is part of the human process and there’s hope for joy in the future.
Sometimes, the greatest consolation comes from knowing that you aren’t alone through the hurtful moment that someone presently or once experienced something similar. Other times, comfort comes from encouraging words that are gentle on the mind and soul.
This article takes a two-way approach to deal with hurt –presenting some of the most emotional hurt quotes as well as powerful mind-changing sayings to help you through difficult times.
Being Hurt Quotes
1. If you cannot help someone, then at the very least you should not hurt them.
2. Everyone is going to hurt you in some point in your life. It is up to you to figure out who is worth suffering for.
3. To hurt is as human as breathing. So breathe when you are feeling wounded and allow yourself to heal.
4. When you have a good heart, then it means that you can end up hurting the most. So if you have a good heart, you must protect it.
5. The saddest thing about being hurt so much is being able to say that you are used to being treated that way.
6. Never make the mistake of wasting your feelings on someone who does not value them.
7. What hurts me the most is the feeling that I was never good enough for you.
8. You never really know your power until someone has badly hurt you.
9. Do not act as if you care about me, because if you really did care, then you would not have done what you did to hurt me.
10. If you are feeling hurt, it means that you can at least acknowledge that something is wrong. Some people just take it and act like it is not normal.
11. No matter how hurt you may be feeling right now, you have to have faith that you will be able to smile again. Maybe not today and maybe not tomorrow, but it will happen.
12. Do not be so afraid of getting hurt again that you end up passing up a chance of being truly happy.
13. If someone keeps on hurting you, you have to decide if you want to love them and stay, or you can decide to love yourself and choose to leave.
14. When somebody has told you that you hurt them, you do not get to decide that you didn’t.
15. Our tears are just words that our hearts cannot say.
16. Sometimes I get so tired of getting hurt by people that I wonder if I was just meant to be alone in this world.
17. Even though I saw it coming, it still hurts to know that you did not care about my feelings.
18. If you are hurt, just wait. Time is medicine for the soul.
19. Stop crying rivers over someone who will not shed a single tear for you.
20. You will never understand how worthless you have made me feel.
21. It is amazing how just a few words can just tear you apart inside.
22. It is okay to hurt and to feel that hurt wash over you. Allow yourself to cry if it will make you feel better.
23. After a certain point, I have realized that I am going to keep getting hurt if I do not let learn to let go of this.
24. Your family is supposed to be a safe place, but sometimes it can be the place that causes you the most hurt.
25. If you always worry about being hurt in a relationship, then you could end up staying single forever.
26. The more I think about it, the more I realize just how badly it hurts.
27. I may act like I do not care at all. I might give the impression that this does not phase me at all. But inside, I am hurting.
28. My problem is that I care too much. And that is why I keep on getting hurt.
29. I am not mad. I am hurt. There is a difference.
30. Why do I keep holding on to the things and people that hurt me over and over again?
31. Let it hurt, and then let it go.
32. Words can hurt your feelings, but silence will break your heart.
33. Healing is an art that will take some time.
34. When you are feeling hurt, try to find the strength in your pain. That way, you can begin to put yourself back together again and you might just find that you are stronger than you were before.
35. Pain is an essential and unavoidable part of being human. If you are hurting, then that is how you know that you are still alive.
36. Even when you feel like your pain is killing you, remember that you are the one who can kill your pain.
37. Words hurt the most because sometimes they can last forever.
38. If you left me without bothering to give a reason for it, then do not come back to me with any excuses.
40. Waiting for you is like waiting for it to rain in the middle of a drought.
41. Letting go of something that means a lot to you can hurt, but sometimes holding on can hurt even more.
42. Not all scars show and not all wounds heal. But as long as you are still here on this Earth, you have the power in you to keep moving forward.
43. The truth will set you free, but it will hurt first.
44. It is okay to walk out of someone’s life if you feel like you no longer belong in it.
45. One of the hardest things to do is to grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.
46. It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday is the same person who has made you feel so unwanted today.
47. Our tears are just words that the heart cannot say.
48. Just because you choose forgive someone, it does not mean that you have to trust them again. It just means that you can move on with your life.
49. Be careful of how far you push me away from you because I just might end up liking it there. You can only hurt me so many times before I decide to not come back anymore.
50. Never be afraid to lose someone who does not feel lucky to have you in their life.
51. Sometimes being silent is the best way to let someone know that they hurt you.
52. You stabbed me in the back and then you pretended that you were the one who was bleeding.
53. You know that you have finally healed when you can tell your story and it does not make you cry.
54. Love should make you feel good, it should not hurt like this.
55. If you could read my mind, then you would be in tears from knowing just how much you have hurt me.
56. I tried to stay by your side, but you pushed me away instead.
57. If I could show you how terrible you made me feel, you would never be able to look me in the eye again.
58. I thought I lost you, but you were never really there. Maybe that should make it hurt less, but it doesn’t.
60. You cannot ask me to trust you while I am still coughing up water from the last time that you let me drown.
61. Just because you have been hurt badly by someone else, it does not mean that you have the right to hurt me too. I do not deserve to be your punching bag and the outlet for all of your problems.
62. Being hurt can take away your faith and belief in people. But you cannot let the hurt close you off to the rest of the world. Because if you do, then you will miss out on the things and the people that can help heal you.
63. You can drive yourself completely crazy trying to figure out exactly why you were hurt, or you can build yourself back together and look ahead. Let the past stay in the past.
64. The craziest part about this hurt that I feel is that you probably do not even have the slightest idea that it is there.
65. I often wonder how many other people there are like me that you must have hurt. Do you do it on purpose, getting some sort of strange gratification from seeing others suffer, or is it just something selfish that you do without realizing how much damage you are inflicting on those around you?
66. That was the last time that I ever let you hurt me. I will not let you do it again, and if it means having to cut you out of my life, then I will do it this time.
67. You do not always need to physically attack someone in order to hurt them. Sometimes mean words can hurt a person just as much.
68. Being hurt, I feel like a wounded bird who is unable to fly again. But I am determined to get back up and try again I do not want one bad experience to make me afraid to live my life.
69. You promised that you would never ever hurt me and yet you managed to do it to me in the worst way possible.
70. When you said that you would never hurt me, I was foolish and naïve enough to believe you with all my heart. Now I know that you were just feeding me with empty promises that you never meant to keep.
71. I trusted you completely, and I was repaid for it by getting hurt.
72. I do not think that I can take being hurt like this again. My heart is too fragile to take another blow.
73. There are times in life when you will have to accept that there are some people who can only be in your heart and not in your life.
74. A true sign of maturity is when someone hurts you and instead of instantly trying to hurt them back, you take the time to try to understand their situation.
75. The truth might hurt for a little while at first, but a lie can go on hurting for forever.
76. My heart is tired of getting hurt.
78. Did you think that it would be fun to hurt me and just not care? Or do you honestly do not know what you are doing to me?
79. Just when I think I cannot hurt any more than I already am, something new happens to make the cut deeper than it was before. I just want to know when I can begin to really heal. When will I be able to move on from all of this?
80. Be wary of a wolf in sheep’s clothing. Being hurt by someone who you thought was your friend is far worse than being hurt by an enemy that you already knew you had.
81. Words are not sticks or stones, but they still hurt, sometimes even more.
82. All I want is some sort of sign, some proof that you actually care about my feelings enough to stop hurting them.
83. I need you to prove to me that you will not hurt me again like this. I can’t just accept you back into my life so easily and give you back my trust. You have to earn it back.
84. Sometimes people will end up hurting you as an attempt to heal themselves.
85. Choose your words wisely, because once you hurt someone with your words, you can never unsay them.
86. Even though you hurt me such a long time ago, I still remember it all as if it happened today.
87. There is one simple thing that you have to do if you want to stay in my life. Stop hurting me. That is all that you have to do.
89. I never really knew what it was like to hurt until I met you. You seem to have made the act of hurting people into an art form.
90. What I want to know is, why me? Why did you choose to hurt me? What is it about me that stuck out to you that made you think that I was weak?
91. You hurt me thinking that I would stay silent about it. But you were wrong. You hurt me, it is true. But I will not be silent.
92. You cannot shame or guilt me into being silent about all the hurt that you have inflicted on me. My hurt is cause by your actions. The least you can do is own what you did.
93. You asked me to not talk about how you hurt me because you knew that what you did was wrong.
94. If you really care about me at all, then why did you hurt me again and again and again?
95. I could never figure out why you sought out to hurt me. Why me? I guess I will never really know.
96. The scars that you left on me have faded away but I will never forget what you did to me and how much it used to hurt.
97. It hurts when you think that you really know someone, only to realize that they are not who you thought they were.
98. I am not sure what I could have done to ever deserve the hurt that you have inflicted upon me.
99. I know it hurts now, but I know that this will make me much stronger.
100. You really hurt me, but I do not consider myself a victim. I am a survivor.
Powerful Mind Changing Saying
1. Your mind is your greatest power. use it well. – Aneta Cruz
2. The mind is everything. What you think you become.- Buddha
3. If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.- Anonymous
4. She knew the power of her mind and so programmed it for success. -Carrie Green
5. When you become the master of your mind, you are master of everything. -Swami Satchidananda
6. Whatever we plant in our subconscious mind and nourish with repetition and emotion will one day become a reality. -Earl Nightingale
7. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. -Anonymous
8. You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” Marcus Aurelius
9. Our life is the creation of our mind. -Buddha
10. We are what we believe we are. -Anonymous
11. Whatever you hold in your mind will tend to occur in your life. -Anonymous
12. Your mind is precious. It has the power to unlock infinite possibilities. -Joel Annesley
13. Your mind is a powerful thing. When you fill it with positive thoughts, your life will start to change. -Anonymous
14. There is no limit to the power of the human mind. The more concentrated it is, the more power is brought to bear on one point. -Swami Vivekananda
15. Train your mind to see the good in every situation. -Anonymous
16. You can’t do anything that you can’t picture yourself doing. Once you make the picturing process conscious and deliberate, you begin to create the self you want to be. -Anonymous
17. It all begins and ends in your mind. What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it. -Leon Brown
18. Focused mind power is one of the strongest forces on earth. -Mark Victor Hansen
19. Mind is the master power that moulds and makes, and man is mind, and evermore he takes the tool of thought, and, shaping what he wills, brings forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills. He thinks in secret, and it comes to pass. Environment is but his looking-glass. -James Allen
20. A person’s mind is so powerful. We can invent, create, experience, and destroy things with thoughts alone. -Anonymous
21. The only thing greater than the power of the mind is the courage of the heart. -John Nash
22. Whoever is strong in mind and spirit will have power over them. -Fyodor Dostoevsky
23. The body achieves what the mind believes. -Anonymous
25. Every thought we think is creating our future. -Louise Hay
It’s important to note that pain isn’t final. However difficult and excruciating it might seem, there is always light at the end of the tunnel. There is always a need to have faith in yourself and in your life’s journey and ultimately believe that it will get better. I wish you the best.
If you love this article, please share it with your friends and loved ones. Have a lovely year ahead!