Ariana Grande Net Worth 2020, Biography, Career, Awards, and Personal Life.
Ariana Grande Net Worth 2020 – Ariana Grande is an American singer and actress who has been making waves world over for her singing prowess.
Since a very young age, she participated in plays and sang at public events, and gradually decided that she wants to do this all her life.
Her first tryst with the world of entertainment was through the ‘Broadway’ musicals ‘Beauty and the Beast’ and ‘The Wizard of Oz’.
Ariana Grande-Butera was born to Joan Grande and Edward Butera on 26 June 1993 in Florida, United States.
While her father owned a graphic design firm, her mother was the CEO of ‘Horse-McCann Communications’.
Ariana’s parents had relocated to Florida from New York when her mother Joan was pregnant with her. She pursued her primary education at ‘Pine Crest School’ and ‘North Broward Preparatory School’.
Since a very young age, Ariana Grande was very fond of acting and had even worked on two plays, namely ‘Beauty And The Beast’ and ‘The Wizard Of Oz’.
She was seen on national television at a young age singing ‘The Star-Spangled Banner’.
To pursue her dreams, Ariana Grande traveled to Los Angeles at the age of 13 with a desire to record an R&B album. However, the managers of record labels didn’t take her too seriously and thought she’s too young.
She also bagged a supporting role in the musical ‘13’, which was staged at the famous Broadway theatre. She discontinued her studies for a brief period to work on ‘13’.
- Ariana Grande’s big break came in 2009 when she was chosen to play the role of Cat Valentine in the sitcom ‘Victorious’, which was aired by ‘Nickelodeon’. Renowned actress Elizabeth Gillies was also a part of this sitcom’s impressive star cast.
- In 2010, Ariana Grande decided to take a break from her acting assignments and focused on polishing her singing skills. A year later, her song ‘Give it Up’ from the soundtrack of ‘Victorious’ was released. Her voice got the attention of Monte Lipman, a top executive of the label ‘Republic Records’, who was moved by her singing prowess.
- Ariana Grande was chosen to play the character of Sam Puckett in the popular American sitcom ‘Sam & Cat’, which was aired on Nickelodeon during 2013-14. However, the series wasn’t revived after the end of the first season, despite its popularity.
- She released her debut album ‘Yours Truly’ in August 2013 and within a month the album secured the top spot in the US ‘Billboard 200’ countdown.
- The track ‘The Way’ from this album received a lot of acclaims and secured the 10th spot on the ‘Billboard Hot 100’ and remained on the chart for a few months.
- In 2013, Ariana Grande’s EP ‘Christmas Kisses’ released and around the same time her television film ‘Swindle’ was aired on ‘Nickelodeon’.
- In 2016, she was seen in the Ben Stiller starred comedy flick ‘Zoolander 2’ in a cameo role. The same year, she collaborated with the legendary singer Stevie Wonder for the song ‘Faith’, from the 2016 film ‘Sing’.
- Her critically and commercially acclaimed album ‘Dangerous Woman’ was released in March 2016. The title track and the single ‘Be Alright’, from this album, went on to become chartbusters.
- According to sources, Ariana Grande would soon embark on a musical tour across the United States and Europe
Arianna Grande’s hit single ‘Dangerous Woman’ has earned her a nomination for the ‘2017 Grammy Awards’. She has been nominated for the prestigious award four times so far.
In 2014 alone, she had won the ‘Young Influencer Award’ at the ‘IHeart Radio Music Awards’ ceremony. The same year she was felicitated with a ‘Bambi Award’ for ‘Best Newcomer’.
The ‘Time’ magazine had included her in their list of ‘100 Most Influential People In The World’.
She is the half-sister of actor Frankie Grande, who has been making waves for his great acting and dancing skills.
Although Ariana Grande has been a follower of Christianity since her younger days, she is a staunch follower of Judaism too.
The media has spoken about Ariana Grande’s life quite often. Apparently, she has dated actor Graham Phillips and comedian Jai Brooks in the past.
Quite recently, she was seeing musician Big Sean, who collaborated with her on several musical endeavors.
Ariana Grande’s net worth is estimated to be roughly $50 million dollars as of 2020. Today she is one of the 100 most influential people in the world.